I loooooovvveee bittyyyyys

It was cold. It was rainy. There was thunder. And I was miserable.
I huddled myself tighter in my blanket and sipped my hot tea. If there is a weather god somewhere out there, I will personally murder them.
A particularly loud thunder crackles. I look out by bedroom window. About five seconds pass before I see a flash of lightning. Does that mean the lighting is five miles away? I have no idea how that stuff works.
I hear the door bell ring.
I almost get up, but I shake my head and sit back down.
Nobody in there right mind would be out in a thunderstorm I'm probably hearing things.
It rings again.
Nooooooooo, pleeeeassse tell me I don't have to get out of my perfectly warm snuggly blanket just to go down stairs to open the door. It's probably freezing out there.
It rings again
And again
And again.
Ugh, fffiiiiiinnnnneeee. I get up and open the door out of my room. Just as expected. Cold. I run down the stairs. I'm determined to get back to my snuggly warm blanket and tea as soon as possible. Most of the lights are off downstairs. I can barely see anything.
I open up the door to outside and immediately cold rain wind blows in.
Ahhhhhhh, cold! Cold! Cold!
I look up to see a tall dark figure. It scares me for a second, but I realize that it's just the post man. He's holding a box in his hands. From what I can see the box is getting soaking wet from the rain. So are my clothes....
"I didn't order anything." I half yell though the sound of whishing rain and wind.
The man doesn't move. He just holds out the pen for me to sign.
Did he not hear me?
" I SAID—"
But a harsh gust of wind cuts me off. It pushes me back a little.
And of course the rainwater gushes into my house soaking everything inside. I growl.  You now what? Who cares if this isn't my package? It's a damn thunderstorm. And I'm cold and soaked like a wet cat!
I rip the pen out of his hand and quickly sign (y

) in cursive on it. Then I grab the wet box and go back inside, slamming the door on his face. It's rude I know, but I don't care.
I run back into my room and shut the door. I go back to my blanket and tea. Great. Now my blanket is wet. Also my tea is lukewarm. It's like the universe wants to screw me over. I look over to the wet box in my hand. I shake it in my hands.
"Hwah!" Screams A high pitched voice from the box. Wait. One voice or two?
I freeze.
This better not be some sick joke. I swear if I find a half dead rat or something in here...
I rip open the box and......

What the hell is that?!