Chapter 1 - Other Universes

Hey guys TeenGamer21 here, to the people that know who I am through fanfic.net hello to you as well, so I decide to put my stories here so that it can actually be seen by other people, because not a lot of people know of fanfic.net so I decided to expand my horizons. So this story is actually way longer it's actually in chapter 23/24(I can't  remember) 

So there will be some lemons here in some chapters so just a quick warning to that. So just a quick catch up to newcomers here this is about watching other universes about Izuku. 

There have been a lot of recommendations from a lot of people in this has been built by their help, without their amazing imagination the majority of this story will be nothing.

so with that 

enjoy!

"Attention students of Class 1-A!" Principal Nezu, came by the door, surprising the students and their homeroom teacher. "A student named Hatsume Mei, has made quite an invention, and has asked for an audience and what better audience than the Class 1-A!"

They were a bit scared, knowing Mei, her 'babies' as she put it, tended to explode. But it was a direct order from the principal so, they really have no choice.

They found themselves in a room a very big room to be exact. Inside the room was a lot of chairs, some of the chairs has already has some people namely the staff, the big 3 and Eri, surprisingly.

"Hello! 1-A!" shouted the pink haired girl in a corner and in front of her was a chair, but no ordinary chair, the chair itself sent shiver down their spines. It was more or less an electric chair.

'Are they going to kill us?'

"Nooooo, I'm still a virgin to die!' Shouted internally by the one and only Mineta.

"Now allow me to explain!" she said tapping the chair "This chair right here will send some sort of waves into your brain and connecting them to other universes making us see what's happening there! Now the person strapped in this baby, will be unconscious, but will feel what the 'him' in the other universe feel." She said grinning.

Even though she explained it, they can't help but still be perplexed about this.

"So who wants to volunteer?" Izuku was pushed at the front, he looked at his friend feeling betrayed.

'He will be missed.'

'Poor Deku.'

'Fucking Deku'

'He's a worthy soldier.'

"Ah Midoriya!" she said getting to his personal space, while he was mumbling and blushing at the same time. Next thing he knows he was strapped into the machine and he was unconscious.

"Now! Let the scene begin!" The curtains separated and out came a huge T.V. in flickered to life.

It was a peaceful morning, the blue sky and the the sound of an alarm clock blaring.

We now look at a two-story house inside a room where the alarm is coming from, then a hand pressed a button. The origin of the hand came from a person below the blanket, the blanket was moved and we see the back of a person, the person then stretched.

"Wow, with that back the guy must work out a lot." Krishima stated. Some pros agreed at this.

"I wonder who this guy is?"

*Yawn*

"Man, morning already?" The figure stood up and went to the door. Opening the door we finally see who was the person.