I'm Sorry

Ok so here's chapter 2 of this story. So I know it has been a long ass time since the last update here in wattpad, but I'm trying to finish my story in fanfic.net so I can just put everything here daily/weekly.

"Oh man! I wonder what we're going to watch now!" Krishima yelled.

"True, with a lot of universes, about Izuku there's a lot of possibilities." Tokoyami commented, clearly fascinated about the machine and the possible universes.

The pro heroes was also talking.

"What do you think?" Cementoss said.

"There are so many possibilities out there, it will be good to watch some of them."

"Yes, but we all know that not all of them are going to be good."

"Yes."

"Ok! We will begin with the next one!" Hatsume announced holding the remote

"Are these random?" Iida asked

"Yep! Anyway Begin!" Hatsume pressed a button.

The clouds were dark and it was raining, a weather that is similar to what is happening now.

"Oh man, is this a sad one?" Sero asked.

"Maybe."

"Let's just watch the music is kinda serious."

Everybody was walking in a line, all wearing black clothing marching towards their destination.

"Wait what!"

"Someone died?"

"It can't be Izuku right?"

"Sssh! Let's just watch."

They nodded and continued to watch.

Each step, felt like a huge weight to some people. Each step was emotions came pouring all over again. Each step was an end.

Katsuki Bakugou stood there walking aimlessly,

"Bakugou!?"

"What's he doing there!"

he was walking like he was in a trance, his eyes were empty. He looked in front of him and saw his aunt.

She was crying, it was muffled thanks to the rain, who wouldn't cry?

"Why is she crying?"

"Did Izuku's father die or a relative perhaps?" The students were asking question after question, but the pros already have a guess, but worst of it all All-Might had a gut feeling and he didn't like it.

'Please, do not be what I think this is.'

He looked beside her and saw his mother trying to comfort Inko, while also shedding a tear here and there.

Then

He looked to his right.

And there it was....a black coffin.

The audience already knew this, someone died, but who is the question.

'How did this happen?'

'Idiot you know how it happened.'

'Yeah it was your fault.'

'All your fault.'

"Why would it be Bakugous fault?"

Bakugou was just staring at the screen, looking at the face of himself just....empty.

'What happened?'

'No! i-i-it can't be...right?'

No one answered him, he looked to his right. How did this happen?

All he remembers was........blood lots of it. He-he-he saw....

Flash back

"What's with these people!" Katsuki shouted seeing the sea of people. "A bunch of idiots!"

"Typical Bakugou." Krishima said, with the Baku squad agreeing

"Yeah, but where's Deku?" Ochaco asked confused to why Izuku was nowhere and Bakugou was there.

Then the sound of an ambulance came and went to the sea of people.

"Tsk! An Accident who's the id..i.ot." his words dropped bit by bit when he suddenly saw a mop of green hair.

"No!"

"No way!"

"Fuck no!"

Some of the Pros, already knew this and some of them was in tears. All-Might was..

'My boy, Young Midoriya. Please don't be the one in the coffin.'

"Wha-? Don't tell me." He marched towards the crowd but the police was stopping him.

"LET GO OF ME FUCKER!" He struggled and managed to slip their grasp and went to the ambulance they were about to close the doors but he saw it. He saw HIM. He was....not recognizable, but he knew who that person was.

It was Izuku.

Everybody was silent, some were horrified to see that Izuku, their Izuku was....that injured....he was not moving....almost dead.

Bakugou was horrified, staring at the screen with....a pained expression.

'No....no....no that's not Deku.'

Flashback End

'All your fault.'

It was his fault, he was the reason why Izuku was dead, he was the reason he jumped.

One of the questions that the people were having was, why was he blaming him? Why?

Bakugou though, knew why. With this knowledge he ran to the nearest trash can and spilled his lunch.

He was the reason.

And only him knew that.

He looked at the coffin again.

'De-Izuku....I'm sorry.'

The screen turned off, everybody was just silent. They were glad that their classmate was there alive and well.

Bakugou walked towards him, still strapped to his chair and grabbed his shoulder and whispered.

"That's not you Deku, you're stronger than that."

And that's it, I hope you guys enjoyed that. 

More to come!