A little Break

The room was now quiet after their little laughter of the video they seen just moments ago.

"Come on, Hatsume-san please wake up Midoriya-san." The principal instructed, Hatsume nodded and pressed some buttons on her remote. The chair beeped a bit then silence.

Izuku's eyelids fluttered open and the lights of the room actually was blinding making him close them again, slowly opening his eyes he saw everybody again. "Uh, he-hey guys."

"IZUKU!/ DEKU!/ MIDORIYA!" his friends and classmates greeted him, once he was freed from the chair he stood up and felt the full force of everyone, everyone was hugging him, some asking him if he was all right. While some...

"W-WHO-WHO KEEPS PINCHING MY BUTT!" yep some took advantage of the sea of his friends and pinched his butt. A certain blonde heroine with cat ears was smiling to herself.

'He has a cute butt.'

The class 1-A separated when their principal coughed.

"Well done Midoriya, but I must ask are you all right?"

Izuku looked at himself. Sure he was a bit dizzy, but nothing else.

"Uh, yes. I do feel dizzy, but it fades away bit by bit." He answered.

"Hmm, tell Midoriya-san while you were asleep. Did you feel any different?"

Everyone was looking at him now, Izuku was thinking moments ago what happened while he was unconscious.

"Um, all I see was this images, like memories, but they weren't mine. Like I watching a movie yet it felt so real." He answered at best he could. The images were good at some, but there were moments were he felt like he was going to cry, moments were he thought he was embarrassed. But nothing major to catch his attention that much. Maybe the machine was showing him.-

"Deku, you're mumbling again." Ochaco said gaining his attention

"AH!" everybody laughed at Izuku for being.....well him. Soon even Izuku joined in.

They took a short break to stretch their legs, they decided to head to the cafeteria to eat, seeing that it was lunch. The teachers said that they were excused to some of the subjects for the day, so there were no worries in missing some lessons.

While heading towards the cafeteria, they decided to chat a bit, but the topic was about what they seen in the screen, but they excluded the part where Izuku killed himself, not having the boy think that he died, and experienced it. Right now, he was blushing hard when they mentioned some certain activities his other self was doing to a certain pink friend.

Suddenly he was pulled backwards, his friends yelled in alarm only to see Bakugou holding Izuku by the collar of his uniform.

"KA-KACCH-."

"Listen here Deku." His face was calm but there was still this aura that screams 'Die' and 'Fuck you' on him

"Ye-yeah?" Izuku stuttered afraid. Not afraid of Katsuki, but more so on what he was going to say. With his past experience with Katsuki before he knows it's not good.

"You're not some weak-ass person to give up you hear!" Bakugou yelled to his face. "You're strong and a person that doesn't give up! Don't let others tell you otherwise!" he then shoved Izuku to his friends. "Now get out of my way." He said walking away.

"Kacchan?" Izuku wondered, what that was about. Him and Bakugou was going well, after their big fight. So this was still new to him.

"C'mon Deku, or we will miss, Lunch Rush's special lunch today!" Ochaco hurried him.

"Yes, and we need to be back at the room at 1 pm. So onwards my friends!" Iida said, with his robotic gestures. They just chuckled at this and head towards the cafeteria.

After lunch they headed back to the room, to continue what they were doing earlier.

"I wonder what we are going to watch now?" Sero asked taking his seat.

"Yeah, who knows what's next."

"Midoriya-san! Please go to the stage please!" asked Mei excited to have her baby going again.

"Y-yeah ok." Izuku walked towards her.

"Oh, since you're there, can you grab the remote?" gesturing at the remote at the table, nodding he picked it up, examining it he saw a lot of buttons, but most of them made sense because it looked like a TV remote.

'S.C.?'

"Hey, Hatsume-san. What does S.C. mean?" the moments he asked that question she blushed, fully knowing what it means.

"Umm, n-nothing. Just get to the chair ok?" she said, sweat was on her forehead, clearly nervous. Izuku saw this but didn't push it, she was the only one who knows this so she's pretty much the professional here.

Nodding he went to the chair.

"Ok here we go." Strapping Midoriya again, the next thing he knew everything was black and he was unconscious.

"Ok, let's start this baby!"

The screen flickered to life.