Chapter 6: Do I Like You?

*Seokjin's P.O.V.*

"Stop thinking about who? Jin-hyung?"

I stopped what I was doing and looked behind me and saw...

"N-Namjoon-ah!" I exclaimed.

I gulped all of the saliva stuck in my throat. No one must know about this feelings. Though, I'm still not sure if I really do have feelings for Y/n. 

"I heard you were thinking about this girl named...Y/N... Is she your new client?" Namjoon asked in a serious tone.

"Yes.. she is my new client...." I said nervously.

"And what did you said that you are...thinking about her?" he asked.

"Did I said that? I meant.. Stop thinking about FOOD Jin! Yeah that's what I said. I was so hungry I wan to eat this food I'm cooking right now but it's for my client so..."

He eyed me. He knew I was lying.

"Come on Jin-hyung. You know you can trust me. We know that both of us are super close to each other since we were kids. You can trust me." He assured me.

"Really, ...Namjoon-ah it was nothing. Trust me." I gave him an assuring smile.

He eyed me again and just sighed.

"Whatever you say hyung...."

"Anyway... I need to go and deliver this food to Y/n... See ya later Namjoon... toodles!!" i said and ran upstairs.

Namjoon: ¯\(°_o)/¯

As I reached upstairs I saw a sleeping poochie...... oh wait... it's just Y/n. Hey, maybe I should give her that name. It suits her so much. 

I went closer to her and sat down beside her. I caress her hair and stared at her face. She is so beautiful. Didn't I mentioned that awhile ago? I guess I could say that again. 

All I could say right now is that her ex-boyfriend did a big mistake. How can he abandoned her like that? 

'Do I like her?'

There are so many questions in my mind that is not answered. But deep in my mind thinks it's impossible. I just met her, and I like her already? That seems so unlike me. Trust me I had never liked a girl before.

(Author: weeeeeeehhh???? I DUN BELIEBE IS YOU!!)

Little did I noticed that she started to open her eyes. She has awaken.

"Did you had a good sleep?" I asked.

"*Yawns* yeah... I guess it tired me out." she said.

"Lunch?" I asked her as I pointed at the meal.

"I guess I'm a little hungry..." she said.

"Go ahead. It's all yours."

"Thank you.... Jin..." she smiled.

*BADUMP*

I eyed her.

*BADUMP*

What is this feeling in my heart inside me?

*BADUMP*

Why does she had that affect on me?

*BADUMP*

Could it be?

AM I.... IN LOVE WITH HER?

*Your P.O.V.*

You were eating happily, you noticed Seokjin was looking at you with a shock face.