Chapter 22: Rewind

*Your P.O.V.*

It's been days since you lived in Bangtan Boys' Mansion. Through the days, you slowly gained memories of the past. But sadly, you haven't recovered all of them fully, some pieces are hard to tell because it's too blurry for you to remember. Some pieces suddenly appeared out of nowehere.

And for some reason... You grew bored stuck in that mansion. You know it's a pretty huge mansion with places still yet to explore, but Jin insisted for you to stay at your room. His room.

You wanted to explore the whole mansion and experience adventure! You wanna discover places you have never gone to before. Like the rest of the floors and rooms. Yes, the mansion doesnt have only 2 floors, it had 4 floors in total.

You figured the other floors are the other members' room, but what if there are more interesting rooms up in the higher rooms.

You would also like to see how hard to escape the whole backyard human maze. You want to see if you can escape there easily or is it hard to get out of that place.

There are really so much to explore. You grew impatient and waited for Jin to come back to the room to bring breakfast.

"Good morning sweety..." Jin opened the door with a huge smile on his face.

"Great you are here. After breakfast we need to talk." you said.

"Sure darling.. I have all the time after breakfast. Now eat.." he insisted.

"Don't mind if I do."

You shove the whole pancake in your mouth without putting berries or syrup on it which are the ones who took Jin a huge amount of time to prepare. Jin was dumbfounded.

"Uhh.. You okay?" he asked.

"Okay there I'm done eating breakfast. Now can we talk?"

"Uhh...okay?.. Shoot."

You inhaled and got ready what to say to Jin.

"Look, ever since I got here I have been stuck in your room all day and night. And I am really getting bored as hell. I'm dying of boredom here."

"So your main point is?"

"My feet are itching wanting to go out and explore the whole mansion! You never showed me around the place." you finally said.

Jin sighed.

"Y/n, I apologize for making you stay here in my room since you got here. But I also can't do your request on taking you on a tour of the house. You already know the kitchen, the living room, and the dining room. But I cn no longer show you the other rooms, especially the upper floors beyond the 2nd floor." he said.

"Then tell me the reason why I can't go up stairs?" you asked.

"More secrets will be revealed y/n. It will be a risk for the boys. It was already a huge risk you knowing each of the members and living here. I'm sorry, but I couldn't do that." Jin said.

You sighed.

"Then... "

Jin looked at you.

"Can we atleast go out or something? Go to a mall or... Somewhere?" you begged.

Jin smiled.

"Yes... in fact I can do that. I'm sorry I made you bored in here making you look like a prisoner. It was a bit harsh for me."

"I know you are only doing that just to keep me safe and away from danger. And I understand." you said and smiled back.

"Get dresses, we are going to the mall and buy you some stuff and food." he said.