Cherry blossom

February 27th

The sun rose from behind the ocean view, the light shines straight onto my face. I wake up from the warmth of the sun.  My eyelids begin to open ever so slightly, till I had to close my eyelids again.  I was so comfortable in my own bed but the sunlight was making it difficult for me to see anything. I block the sunlight with my arms to create a shadow over them.  I sit up from my lying position and walk straight  towards the window. As I edged closer to the window, my elbows landed onto the edge of it.  My eyes scan the surroundings, a gentle breeze filled the air and made its way to the trees, causing them to shake.  One tree particularly caught my eye.  A cherry blossom tree.  I never realized that there were  cherry blossom trees near where I live. I watch as the pink pedals fall ever so gracefully onto the ground. My favorite season is here. My attention was fully on the scenery in front of me. My dad had shouted something. I was too in love with the scene in front of me that I had not heard him. 

"Izzy, did you not hear me? It is time for breakfast." I suddenly snap out of my day dream, my face turns around . "I am coming in just a second!" I start getting ready by choosing-

(In progress)

i walk back to my bed to play a song on my phone. I connect it was my bluetooth headphones and put them on. "i love this Song." I mumble to myself. As a kid I would always dance whenever I heard a song. As you get older, well. I'm not so motivated anymore. My foot starts to tap along to the beat. My music is apparently too loud. How do I know? Loud footsteps began to echo in the hallway. "Ah... it's Becca" I mumble to myself. It's always so quiet inside, the next thing you know. Your ears start to ring. Not because of the music but because of my little sisters loud yelling and banging.

"Keep it down!!" I hear her shout, whilst she was knocking on my door.
"Okay I'm coming in''
she warns me
"Its my room... you should give me privacy too you know" I walk to my door attempting time lock it, it was too late.
"Sis, it's 7am in the morning, cant you just play your music some other day, I'm trying to sleep"

I pause the music on my phone. "Yea, sorry" normally i would reply with words like happy? But I didn't want to annoy her any more. "You can go back to sleep"
She plays with her blond hair, looking around the room. she's younger than me but acts older than she really is. It's not a bad thing but, sometimes it can get really boring. Maybe some day we can understand each other better.

"I should get dressed" I walk to my closet and take out a yellow top took blue jeans. ook out a yellow top and blue jeans. I dress myself into them and check to see how it looks like in front of my window. "Not bad~"

"Come here" my dad shouts once again. I hurry down the stairs. Problem is, not sure where he is. My dad must have spotted me. "I'm in the living room" he replies. I walk to the living room. "Yes, What is it?" I ask him. Both of my parents were in the living room, they look at each other then back at me. "If it's about the music I'm sorry-" I fiddle with my fingers, waiting for them to answer.

"We don't mind you playing the music but, maybe could you play it a little quieter?. That's not what we wanted to talk to you about, me and your father are going away for a couple of days. We know you are old enough to look after yourself but Becca however needs adult supervision."

"But this also means we are leaving you the responsibility of taking care, of all the house work and animals. Remember to be extra careful with them, yea? Especially with Tessy"

My parents love to call my favourite horse Tessy. I'd call her unicorn if i had the chance to rename her.

"Don't worry about it, the animals are in good hands" I give them a reassuring smile. " I will miss you" I hug them tightly. They hug me back. I finally let go of the hug. "Have a safe trip okay?" Them leaving didn't come out so suddenly. They go for hiking trips almost every month. But usually I would be taking care of Becca and not a babysitter. "Watch your head dad!" I warn him.