Chapter 10: I'll take you to the candy shop...

Alexis' POV

God I'm sooo drunk I need to sober upper somehow. Now at home I sat on my bed and Nate followed. "As you were saying..."

"Abdoubt?" Abdoubt hehe.

"How I can prove I really am Alexisexual."

"OH! Ride ride ride that!"

"Yeah..." What did I want him to do? I definitely want him to fuck me right now but what proof did I have in mind? He did have sex with me... but he could have easily pictured me being a girl. OW! That hurts!! I think I want to cry Andy Biersack, hold me. I stared at the poster.

I looked back at Nate and realized he was waiting for an answer. Oh crap I so hope I looked like I was in deep thought and not like a jackass. I thought for a moment... he can't picture me being a girl with my dick in his mouth. Or with my cum down his throat..."Blow me"

He stared at me surprised and then it looked like he thought about it for a moment and came to a conclusion. "...Okay just give me a sec." He pulled out his phone.

"That snot blowing me."

"I know can you just give me a second?" he said a little agitated.

Fine mister meany pants. I looked to see what he was looking at and he quickly pulled the phone out of my view. "Google?" His cheeks pinkened a little. ZOMYGOD!! I made him blush!!! He looks so adorbs when he blushes! "Omg! You look sooo YUM YUM when you blush!!"

His blush got darker. "*Ahem* I hope your ready. I'm going to punish you for teasing me." he smiles evilly

"Be careful with my lollipop!" I said pulling down my pants and exposing my thongy thong.

Nate looked at it and licked his lips. Now that turns me on. He groped me and didn't waste any time pulling down my thong. I may have asked for this but geez he's acting like a pro.

Nate caressed my tip with his tongue making me gasp. He took me into his mouth and gradually got deeper and deeper. I moaned loudly since no one but us our here anyways I can just let it out. "Mmm." he began humming and I could feel the vibration going through me.

I put my hand on the back of his head and gripped his hair. "Hngh Nate!" I came... in his mouth. He swallowed it and then licked his lips. "Yummy." I blushed.

He kisses me, "How about I play in the candy shop some more?"

"S-since tod, I mean today, is buy one get one..." he attacked me with more kisses.

Tonight is going to be a long night.

==============================================================================================================

This one's pretty late... sorry. Anyways was it good? I hope so~

THX FOR READING PLZ VOTE AND COMMENT AND HAVE A LOVELY EVENING!