Chapter 26

Zach💕: ABBY GUESS WHAT

Abby💙: what

Zach💕: when I got off of the plane I bumped into this really pretty girl. Her name is Caroline. She gave me her number and when she did she winked at me.

Abby💙: whats her last name

Zach💕: Bailey

Abby💙: oh

Zach💕: I'm so happy. She was really pretty and super nice

Abby💙: that's cool

Zach💕: IKR

Abby💙: I have to go Zach

Zach💕: byeee Abby I love you❤️❤️
Read at 3:32 p.m.

Abby's POV

     Why her. Out of all of the people in the world my Caroline Bailey. Caroline used to be my best friend before she cheated on her boyfriend with mine. She said that she actually never liked me and was only using me to get to my ex boyfriend Derek.

  She convinced my ex that I wasn't good enough for him. He cheated on me with her then broke up with me. She then started to bully me. She would slap me, punch me, kick me, name it and she has probably done it. She once cut an x in my back and left me on the ground. There is a huge scar in the shape of my back because of her. I tried to kill myself because of her. I did multiple attempts, none of them succeeded due to the fact my family found me. Rylie found me one time, Alex caught me multiple times, and Kelsey found me passed out in my bathroom floor. 

     When I was about to make the decision to kill myself Zach started to message me. He saved me. He made me feel wanted. Now with Caroline back everything is gonna go down hill. She hates me and tried to stop at nothing to make everyone at school to hate me.