PROLOGUE

A Storm is coming. Mankind faces ruin and despair. The World is changing, yet hope remains in the hearts of the people. We go about our daily lives never knowing the forces that could change our destinies forever. We are oblivious, ignorant like sheep to the slaughter; this very Night, marks the beginning of our journey together, a journey into darkness, into madness.
           I watch her from the shadows. Is she the one? She has come far already, but she will be tested; tested to the very limits of human endurance and beyond. This night, she walks seeking for a purpose in this life, armed with Ebony Armor, Ebony Boots, Ebony Gauntlets, and an Ebony Greatsword. Tonight, she will begin her journey into utter darkness, into oblivion.
           The time has come for me, the Writer of this story to bid you all a very fond farewell. The time has come for you to hear for yourself a tale That only I am worthy to tell you. It is unto me to tell you of this moment, a Dark Fantasy of a Warrior who fights her way against the Demons of Hell. A Warrior who risks everything to fight to the Death against those who wish to cut her down. And finally, a Warrior who seeks A Ranger who was cast out of his land and defeats the Evil that corrupts these Lands before her.                             
           This is the tale of the Ebony Warrior and a Ranger, both who risk everything to rid the Great Evil of these Lands and stand and fight on against the creatures of the Night. And now, I must go forth and I shall live on, I am the Writer of this Dark Fantasy Epic of which you are about to read. I alone will tell you of the events which will come to pass for the Ebony Warrior and the Ranger. Farewell, for now.

                                      I

           Her name was Delphine of Moria, the Ebony Warrior. She was well-known by many to be known as a Warrior who lives and runs from both the living and the dead. Nothing ever held her back when she fought against the Demons before her; there was no known end to her Quest. She was born like anyone was ever born; coming out of her Mother's Womb and raised by a mother and was given life by the most High. And like anyone of this age, her childhood was tragic and it struck all over when she was just about to be a young adult.
           The Grim Reaper came and Death came for all those whom she ever knew, especially her Mother and her Father. Her Mother and Father were killed as they were defending her Daughter by Death itself, but The Reaper was too strong against them. And after that, the Grim Reaper reaches his hand towards Delphine and he began to choke her with just one hand. And as he did this, he pulls out a Dagger filled with a toxic poison that he created with his powers and he stabs Delphine on her shoulder with it. The Poison filled her entire body and her Eyes began to change color and her pupils began to look like that of a Dark Beast's Eye.
           So much Blood began to splatter out from her shoulder and so much Gore began to stain the ground and The Grim Reaper's Dagger. Then, the Grim Reaper pulls the Dagger out of Delphine's Shoulder and she falls down to the ground. She could feel nothing but her Blood leaving out of her body and her life slowly began to drain out of her body. The Grim Reaper saw something inside of her that seemed real to him when he was staring deep into her. Then, he lifts up his hand and he puts it onto Delphine's face and he began to give her some kind of strength that would be with her forever.
           The Grim Reaper sees that she would live and see the day where she would come for him after what he has done to her. And so, he left her there on the bloodied ground and on the Dark Night as the Moon shined along with the Clouds. Then, a mysterious person came before her, it was The Wolf Queen; she called herself Lagertha and she picked her up and took her somewhere far away. The Wolf Queen was a Very Mysterious being who wondered the Lands of the Earth for as long as she could even remember. She carried her to the Northern Lands and she took her in and she offered Delphine aid and comfort when she was there.
           As she opened her eyes, Delphine saw This Queen of the Wolves before her very eyes and she got herself up and she saw her as a Human. Although the Wolf Queen has the mind and the Heart of a Wolf, she had the Body of a Human and her very presence stunned Delphine for a long time. The Wolf Queen informs her that she led herself to her when she was suffering and full of blood while before The Grim Reaper. She tells Delphine that she has taken the Mighty Aspect of a Demon and she has become even Stronger than before. Delphine did not know how or even why she was given this Dark Power, perhaps it was because there was something in her that called them to her.
           Or it was because there was something that she never knew and nobody would ever tell her because it was cursed and must not be told. Either way, it was cruel and inhuman for even a single person to go through in this time and in this age. Lagertha tells Delphine that she must be trained and must become a Warrior to fight the Demons that walk the Earth. As she fights the Demons, she will know and experience true Darkness and quite possibly a Grisly Death that she will never Escape. This was her life now, her Destiny; she must fight these Demons and send the Grim Reaper back to Hell so humanity could thrive again.
           And so, Lagertha trains her for many years and she makes her very skillful with the Bow and the Sword for many long years. These long years of training with the Sword and the Bow made Delphine realize the Destiny that she must fulfill. And so, many years have passed and she was now ready to stand and fight for her life against these Dark Beasts. Lagertha crafts a Strong Armor that was fit for Delphine and she says that she must wear this Armor for the Battles ahead for her. It was the Ebony Armor that she crafted and made; it was a very strong and powerful Armor that was made of both Steal and Metal.
           And so, Delphine puts on this Armor and she goes out into the World and she knows the very thing that she must do in this new life. It would, indeed, be a difficult task if she was not strong enough to fight the Demons before her.