[4] The day before Wednesday...

Miles POV

I woke up. Why? What am I doing?

I look over to my clock, and 2:10am...

"Great.." I said in a whisper and an eyeroll to finish it off.

I grabbed my phone and was blinded by the bright light. "AHHH, dang it man." I screamed, the covered my mouth. Then I heard snoring down the hall. Deep, loud, annoying.. snoring.

Dad, you kill me.

I looked at my phone, once again, but less bright. I looked through Peekaboo, YourFaceBook, TubeYou, etc. Then I hit my messages.

Kayla (1:59am)- Hey, you up?

I hesitantly looked at the text asking myself,

Why now? But.. I do need to talk to her about (Y/N).

So I opened the message and started typing. In the corner it said that she was active, so why not.

Let's hope that she doesn't blow up my phone.

Kayla (1:59am)- Hey you up?

Yeah I am, Can we talk?- (2:12am) Miles

Kayla (2:12am)- Ya of course Miles you know I love talking to you.

Right...Anyway, have you talked to {Y/N}??- (2:13am) Miles

Kayla (2:14am)- Yeah..? Why? She told me you guys were going out, is it cool that I come?

Kayla, I don't really want you there because... -(2:14am) Miles

Kayla (2:15am)- .. Miles why? I thought we were best friends.. don't understand?

I.. like (Y/N).. and I want to tell her.. by myself.. in my own.. you understand right?-(2:15am) Miles

Kayla (2:15am)- Miles, why her? Why? Is it because she is easy?

What the hell is that supposed to mean?.."easy." She isn't a game, she is my best friend and I like her.. a lot.- (2:17am) Miles

Kayla (2:17am)- But Miles, Ik she is your best friend, but there is other girls. Way better than {Y/N}, I just want the best for you.

Kayla, idk what is happening with you, but ur pissing me off, and I don't like it.-(2:19am) MIles

Kayla (2:20am)- Whatever Miles, your gonna see that you wished for someone better, and oh btw... What is {Y/N}'s locker combination?

Why...?-(2:20am) Miles

Kayla (2:21am)- Because {Y/N} said that she wanted to have more of my popcorn from yesterday, and i get to school early because of band. 

Okay...ig. The combo is 10-24-09.. i'll tell {Y/N} about it. -(2:22am) Miles

Kayla (2:22am)- No!.. I'll tell {Y/N}.. its no big deal.. its cool.. Goodnight Miles!

Uh..Yeah..Goodnight Kayla.-(2:24am) Miles

That was weird. What just happened? I hope {Y/N} says 'yes' to us hanging out. I mind as well stay up for school.

Third person POV

Little did Miles know, that he was drifting to sleep slowly. He didn't notice it, but he forgot to turn his alarm on, and not waking up for school.

Meanwhile, Kayla was putting a paintbrush and paint, into her backpack. Why? We will wait till the next chapter..

Author Notes

Wow, I had 444 words. I wanted to go for a short chapter because of the texting conversation. I hope you guys liked this chapter.

Kayla is up to no good..

I might upload the next chapter on Saturday.. Bye!

(Btw.. i might change the cover to make more appealing..Like draw my cover.. i been in a little art block.. so that will be on the list)