Chapter 1

October 26th, Haddonfield

"Jeez, time flies by so fast!" You mumbled to yourself, rubbing the crust from your eyes. You turned to your digital clock that was blarring out noises. Shut up already, clock.

You slowly rose from the comfy bed, feeling like a zombie rising from its tomb. You've always had a thing with mornings, you despised them. You only wish you could just stay within the warmth of the pure white bed sheets, head buried in the pillows. You groaned, stetching my tense muscles out to relax.

Ah- fuck. 5 more days. Halloween was just around the corner. And you don't approve one bit, you don't have a liking to the holiday. But of course, your good friend, [BF/N], had talked to you into going to a party that's happening on October 31st. Ironically, Halloween Night.

'I can't wait..'

You've known [BF/N] for years now, and you still get convinced by them. You honestly don't know why, but everytime you get convinced by [BF/N], something always goes wrong. Like the time you went to that Valentine's Party at her place, everyone from around the town where we lived: Haddonfield, was there. A fire was caught around the punch bowl and table filled with chocolate and delicates. ..you were 99% sure that there was a lighter right in that general area though.

[BF/N]'s boyfriend put it there.

Heh.  You were never gonna attend another party of hers. At least not at her place

And here you were, doing the exact opposite. You were going to the party at her place.

You had stood there, collecting your thoughts, nodding. For some reason, you had this feeling that whatever bad thing that was gonna happen in a few days, it would be good at the same time. You didn't understand it at all. But you shook it out of your thoughts to continue your morning routine..

───☆彡TIME SKIP彡☆───♪

It was the end of your shift, and also the end of the day. More specifically- the best part of the day. You got to go home and relax, sitting on the couch wrapped up in blankets and pillows, munching on snacks. Consisting of pizza, popcorn, candy and maybe chocolate. And of course sodas.

Making your way out of the workplace, you were exhausted. You sighed, rubbing your eyes and head.

Gah-! Why must I have a headache now?! Ugh, at least I get to go home..

You walked to your car, but not before you felt a pair of eyes on you. You looked everywhere around you. Nothing was there.

Just being paranoid. Nothing is here. As soon as I get in my house, I'm gonna fall in my bed and snooze.

You got in your car and drove off in the moonlight.

As you were driving, you passed many trees, and occasionally, a couple cars would pass by. More and more cars would come by, signaling you were on the highway now, you were about 10 minutes away. And the more you drove, the more you could practically feel the bedsheets surrounding you.

...

You got out of your car, only to feel the same paranoia hit you live a wave once again- only this time was stronger. Again, you looked around the area, [E/C] orbs scanning the surrounding area. What the hell?

You shook your paranoid thoughts away, stepping up to your door, pulling out your house key and unlocking the door, walking in. You switched the lightswitch up, turning the lights on. You were in the kitchen.