Chapter 1 - Birthday tears

hey, chapter one is finally published! i really hope you all like it, i've been working in hours for this. don't forget to vote, i'd be really thankful if you did, and i appreciate comments, so feel free to comment! next chapter will be up as soon as i know what you all think about this whole idea and stuff, but it will probably be this week. xoxox -wilma

Harry's point of view.

----------------------------

Everyone was at Niall's birthday party. Josh, Joey, Louis, Liam, Zayn, Danielle, Eleanor, Niall himself, and every other single friend he had. Except me. I don't know why I stayed home, instead of getting drunk - sorry, no, of course I know why. The last couple of weeks I had getting strange feelings while being around Niall.

However, it wasn't just tiny feelings, like butterflies in your stomach. It was huge. It hurt me, every time I saw him, because I knew that I never would get the chance to date him. I actually knew that I probably was gay, but I didn't expect to get these feelings for Niall. There was seven billion people in the world, and I got feelings for Him, of all people. He was one of my best friends, that person I always could talk to, no matter what was on my mind. He was the one in the band I was closest to, since Louis and I had fighted like a month ago, and none of us had wanted to talk about it since that happened.

I honestly didn't want to realise that I actually got a crush on Niall. He says that he loves me all the time, but the other boy does as well. That's just some kind of joke between us, nothing serious. I sat on my bed while all those strange thoughts went through my head.

If I would have been at Niall's birthday party, I'd probably get drunk. Which means that I probably would try to kiss people, and say things, secrets, that I didn't want anyone to know. Like that I had a crush on Niall. Usually when I'm getting drunk, I need to be sure that I'm around people I don't know at all. That makes it so much easier for me.

Suddenly, my phone was ringing. Free fallin' by John Mayer started playing, and I sighed. Who could it possibly be? It was 12:47AM and I really didn't want to talk to anyone right now. I looked at my iPhone screen, and saw Zayn's name on it. Why did he call me? I decided to answer, even if I didn't want to. I didn't want to hear about how Niall's party was a success, because I already knew that, because of twitter.

"Hey, mate! I haven't seen you here, where are you?" he asked, and I could hear music and people talking in the background.

"Uhm.. I'm sorry Zayn, I can't really hear you, the music is way too high...” I answered and tried to sound at least a little bit happy. Truth is that I could hear him, I just didn't want him to know why I wasn't there. I think he went to the bathroom, because suddenly it was so quiet that I could hear him breathing.

"Harry? Where are you?" he said, a little bit confused I think.

"Erm.. I'm home." I said, hoped he wouldn't ask anything more. But of course he did.

"What the hell are you doing home? It's your best friend's birthday party over here, and it's so awesome! Everything is free, the cake is huge and everyone is having a really really great time!  C'mon harreh, get your ass over here, it's not too late yet!" he nearly yelled the last sentence. I sighed while looking on the floor, trying to not burst in to tears.

"Well... I'm feeling sick, like really tired and I'm having a huge cold, so I.." I didn't know how to end the sentence.

"Oh, okay then, get some rest! Are you okay mate?" He asked, and he sounded a little bit worried now. I nearly smiled, but only nearly.

"Yeah, I'm okay, I promise.. So how's the party going? Did Niall kiss any girl yet?" I fake laughed, but he didn't notice. I could imagine him smiling because of that right now, and I ended up smiling myself.