Chapter 4 - A pretty liar

guys, i don't even understand how people updates like every day. it takes me hours to finish a chapter, or to even come up with ideas to it like seriously

Harry's point of view.

--------------------

What did she want me? A thousand of thoughts went through my head, but then again, no one knows about my feelings for Niall. So it's impossible that it's that she wants to talk about, right? I looked at Niall, who sat there, like he was in trance. I decided to just answer the stupid call, and find out what she really wanted to me. I walked straight to Liam, and noticed that I actually was shaking while I took the phone he held in his hand. I pressed it against my ear, and walked fast out to the hallway.

"Yes?" I said, a bit irritated.

"Hey.. Is this Harry?" Candace asked. I sighed, as I wanted to just slap her.

"Yes, it is." I shaked my head, but realised I had to be nice to her. If I'd be mean, she would just ask me why, and then I wouldn't have any reason I really could tell her.

"Oh, good! Wanna go out for a lunch tomorrow maybe?" She asked entuasmly. Did she just ask me out? I froze.

"Uhm.. Candace..." I started, while trying to figure out how to reject her.

"I thought you was with Niall?" I bet my lip, while staring into the floor.

"Niall? Harry, he's my best friend! I love him, but of course not more than a best friend!" She chuckled, and I could barely breathe that second.

"Oh, you're sure? But what if I bring him with me, then?" I replied happily.

"But, I.." She started, but the last thing i wanted to do was to ate a lunch with her. Because I'm pretty sure she meant that as a date. Which I'm not going to allow. I hang up with her, took a deep breath and walked into the living room, where Danielle and Liam had cuddled up in a sofa, and Niall sat in another, full concatred on what they was talking about on the TV.

"Uhm.. Niall, we're going for a lunch with Dace tomorrow." I said simply. He just turned around his head, while looking confused at me.

"..Why?" He said after a while. His hair was messy after laying on the couch in hours, watching weird series. You could see that he didn't really seem so happy about the lunch with Candace, but neither was I. He seemed pretty worried about it though, and I honestly wondered what that was about. He hadn't told me, or Liam, what happened after that night. Just that he didn't remember anything at all. And that he actually slept with her. Maybe it was something else that happened?

Niall's point of view.

------------------

I was disgusted by the thought that me, Harry, and Candace were going to eat lunch together tomorrow. Honestly, I was scared. By her, by whatever the reason was that she called Harry. Did she do this just to laugh at me? She knew that I had a crush on Harry like a year ago, and she was the only one who knew by then. But the feelings went somewhere else after that, and after a couple of weeks, my body stopped shaking whenever he was near me. So now, we were just best friends again. Well, that's what I thought at least. I had no clue about him though. That night was pretty awkward, but at the same time, so beautiful. Harry layed on the left side of the bed, while I was on the right side. I had desperatly tried to sleep the last twenty minutes, but the only thing my brain wanted to focus on was Harry. I sighed deeply while I wondered if I really was over him after all. I had repressed all the feelings about Harry, and I just hoped they wouldn't come back. I really wouldn't allow it if that happened, it would be like a nightmare. The second part of it. I listened to his breath, as he suddenly sat up.

"Niall?" He whispered, and by the sound of his voice, it sounded like he was really tired.

"Yeah?" I replied, wondering what he wanted. It was dark inside the bedroom, you could barely see anything. And the only thing I could see, was his hair. The curls was a bit messy, but it was just cute. In a friendly way.

"Isn't it a bit hot in here?" he asked tiredly. I first thought of saying something like "Sorry, I can leave if you want me to" but I decided that it was a bit cheeky. And he had obviously heard that joke a million times, so there was no point doing it.

"A little bit, maybe..." I answered slowly. Niall! What are you doing? You are making yourself sound like you're nervous or something, which you're not supposed to, right? You don't like him that way, Niall, I told myself for the hundred time this week.

"Can I open a window?" he asked sweetily. The window was on the right side of the room, so instead of going up on his side of the bed and then go to the window, he crawled over me. I groaned when his arm pushed down my stomach, and I could see him smirking in the dark. I smiled at the curly haired boy, he was so perfect in so many ways- Stop, Niall. Just stop. I heard him open a window beside me, and it was really cold outside. But at the same time, it was nice. Like the wind was clearing up your thoughts in some way. It lighted up a little part of the room, and I could clearly see Harry now. He was only wearing boxers.. Damn. He gave me a look, and then asked:

"Is it okay if I keep it open in a while? Just a couple of minutes." He said, while walking back to bed.