Chapter 8 - I don't want you here

this is so crazy, like i have 2,5k reads? I’d never ever expect that omg thank you so much I love you all so much omfg just thank you smh

100 reads & 5 votes for the next chapter please?  And feel free to send me ideas for this fanfic. X

And i'm sorry for this, it's really really short but i had to put something on here, the last time i wrote something was like two weeks ago and i really don't want to disappoint you so here we goooo

Niall’s point of view.

-----------------------------------

We were half through the rehearsals, and we had a 10 minutes break. Harry didn’t seem to be in a happy mood today, and I couldn’t help but worry about him. But just as I was on my way to ask Harry if something was wrong, Louis knocked lightly on my shoulder.

“You need to talk to him, it’s really serious.” Louis said and smiled friendly against me.

“What?” I asked curiously, wondering what Louis meant with ‘really serious’.

“Just go talk to him” Louis replied, and I did as he said. Harry stood alone in a corner of our dressing room with his phone, probably texting someone. Someone who he really liked? Loved? Well, that was not me, however.

“Harry?” he shyly looked up, but showed no emotion, which started to worry me even more. “Are you okay?” I bit my lip and truly hoped for the answer ‘yes’, but it didn’t look like he was going to say anything at all.

“What’s wrong?” I asked compassionately.  And if I didn’t see anything wrong, I could see tears in his eyes. Like he would have a total breakdown any second, and I wouldn’t let that happen. I think he could tell what I was on my way to do, though.

“Don’t.” he simply said with a raspy voice. A tear fell down his cheek, and I felt so helpless, like I really wanted to do something, but I really couldn’t, because he didn’t want me to.

“Harry, I don’t-“ I began, but some guy from our team came and told us to get ready for another two hours of rehearsals.

“Can we talk after?” I asked him, a bit upset. He nodded simply and we both went back to the stage where the other boys already were waiting for us. Louis gave me, well almost a death glare because he saw Harry with his still red eyes, and he was nearly in tears, but I tried to ignore it. Was it my fault that he had been crying? I doubted it, I hadn’t done anything that could make him cry... Had I? maybe I just sang so horrible that I made him cry. That was probably it.

Harry’s point of view.

--------------------------------

I know I couldn’t let him know why I was sad, well, broken. He’d judge me, he would totally judge me and I couldn’t let that happen. But I have to admit, I was thinking about it. Nothing could exactly get worse, could it? I mean, having Niall hating me was pretty much the same thing as seeing him snogging his so called ‘best friend’. It did really matter to me though, he wasn’t just a friend, he was my absolutely best friend and I really fancied him. Which was a problem.

We were on our way home and I sat squeezed between Louis and Zayn, but I was just glad that it wasn’t Niall, because I wouldn’t be able to handle the awkwardness. We hadn’t talked yet but I assumed that he was going to my flat anyway, even if I would insist that he should go home instead. And I was right.

“But Niall, go home instead, you don’t have to spill your time on me” I sighed. He shaked his head, determined about going to my apartment and talk to me.

As soon as I had opened the door and we were inside, he asked me if I was okay. I decided to stay on the same side as I had been on earlier, and told him that I was fine.

“I don’t believe you,” he then said carelessly. I rolled my eyes and sighed heavily.

“Then why did you ask?” Niall grinned, and I had to think “don’t do it” repeatedly to myself to keep away from him and not kiss him.

“I wanted to know if you’d lie to me or not.”

“I’m good, I promise.” I tried again, with hope that he eventually would stop asking so many questions. But he just shaked his head, looking like his head was full of thoughts and questions.

“Can I just ask you something?” he suddenly confusedly asked. I nodded. “Don’t you think that I’m like.. I don’t know, don’t you hate me? like, don’t you think I’m totally weird and stuff?” I chuckled.

“Why would I hate you, Niall? Why would you even think that?” he glanced at the floor for a second.

“Because I had a crush on you” he slipped out after an awkward minute in silence. Oh. Shit, I thought while I could feel my head start hurting. So he did basically have the same thoughts a year ago as I had now.

“I’d never hate you.” I said firmly.  He smiled sweetly as he checked something on his phone, but then he looked up again.

“Promise?” he asked me and bit his lip. Keep calm, Harry, I told myself over again.

“I promise.” I said and smiled back to him.

“So, now tell me what’s bothering you” he said and  I could feel how he looked me in the eye, but I looked supposedly away.  I slowly shaked my head as I realised that we still stood in the hallway with our jackets and shoes on.

“Tell me, c’mon Harry” he bragged.

“Or else I’m gonna tickle you” Niall threatened viciously but yet so adorable.  I just laughed, overwhelmed by his totally cuteness.