Chapter 2 - You said you loved me

Thank you soooo much for the comments, I really appreciate all the comments and the reads and everything, you guys always makes me smile... omfg but anyway, here's another chapter.. It doesn't happen that much in it, but I promise that it will be much more drama in the next chapters, hahah.. Please comment & vote, it means the world to me! kisses xox -whilma

Harry's point of view.

----------------------------------

I didn't really understand why I was so emotional. If I really loved him, wouldn't I be happy for him if he was dating someone? Well, maybe they weren't official, and it was probably only a one night thing, but if he would date someone, would I be happy for him then? Probably not. Candace and Niall wasn't dating. They were drunk, I told myself for the fiftieth time this day, they didn't know what they were doing. Imagine how I would react if he was dating someone, if I had been crying since Zayn told me that he saw them snogging yesterday, and he wasn't even in a relationship yet. I was just so depressed, knowing that I'll never be able to kiss him like Candace probably did yesterday. Zayn was in my living room and god knows what he was doing. He had spent the whole day at my placex and I didn't mind. I could use some company, I guess. However, I didn't care anyway, I was way too depressed. I did hear him though. I think the TV was on, because I heard voices, and it wasn't his voice.

After another minute, I realised that one of the voices I heard actually was Zayn's. But it was another familiar voice talking also. Was it Niall? It sounded like him. My bedroom door was closed, so I carefully went closer to the door. I pressed my ear against it. What were they talking about? I could confirm that it was Niall and Zayn who was talking now, and I could clearly hear their voices.

"..Really Niall, really? Everyone was worried about you, and Harry the most of us. I don't really know why, but he's been like..." Niall interrupted him.

"Yeah sure. And I should believe that because...?" Niall said cheekily. I could hear that Zayn was annoyed now, but I continued listening. I felt like I had missed a lot of this conversation, almost too much to understand anything that was said.

"Because it's the truth! Go ask him! Go talk to him Niall, and you'll see!" Zayn yelled irritated. Niall muttered a quiet "fine" and I heard steps come closer and closer to my door. Oh shit, I thought while getting back to the bed, as quiet as I could. I pulled the cover over me, and turned around, facing the wall. A second later, Niall was knocking on the door.

"Yes?" I replied and sighed. He gently opened the door.

"What's up? Planning on lying in bed all day?" Niall said happily with a cute smile on his face. I nearly melted, I swear.

"Yes." I said once again. I honestly didn't want to talk to him now, I just wanted to kiss him passionately and... God, you need to stop thinking like that, I told myself in my head.

"Why? Did something happen?" He asked, and you could hear that he sounded a little bit worried now.

"No." I said, maybe a little bit too fast, because he looked much more worried now. He sighed, and took a sit beside me, on the bed.

"Harry. Tell me what's wrong." He said. He didn't smile anymore, and he became dead serious.

"What makes you think that something is wrong? I'm fine!" I said, pretty annoyed by all his questions.

"Because I talked to Zayn, and he said..." He started, but I interrupted him.

"Zayn said what?" I sat up slowly, and we both were quiet. I didn't know if I already knew what Zayn told him, or if it was something else. Niall bite his lip. Oh god.