[6] Brian May + Freddie Mercury

You worked with Queen

-/-

Brain threw his head backward and let out a deep chuckle. "You have got to be kidding me, Fred. Please tell me you're joking and didn't actually say that to [your name]." Brian asked, worried. He needed a confirmation first, but he suspected Freddie was telling the truth.

"I'm not joking," Freddie mumbled.

Roger and John both cursed. Not necessarily directed at Freddie, yet they were angered with the ignorant decision Freddie had made.

"Good job Freddie. Good fucking job," Brian spat out and he clapped exaggeratedly in a sarcastic manner. He closed his eyes and tried to remain calm.

"Do you realize you did not ruin it for you alone, but for all of us?" Brian asked him and turned away.

John, Roger, and their wives watched silently as Brian lectured the lead singer of the band. They didn't want Brian to be too harsh on Freddie but Freddie had made a really big mistake this time.

Freddie fumbled with his rings, "I do," he answered, barely audible.

Brian was about to leap at him. However, the sound of the door of the studio opening withheld him from that.

You squinted your eyes once you saw Freddie. You were still furious about the previous events and could only glare at him. 

When you started talking you looked at Brian and your expression softened. "Come come, no need to start a fight. How low do you think of me Bri? You think something dense as this will knock me out of the field?" You teased your dear friend.

Brian's anger was replaced with relief. "Thank heavens you didn't leave us."

You eyed Freddie. He was staring at the floor in shame and didn't dare to look at you.

Instead of looking at Freddie your gaze shifted to the smiles on Roger's, John's and Brian's faces. They were enough for you to rid the annoyance.

"Of course I'm not going to leave you guys. You wouldn't survive without me." You smiled. 

***

Freddie was very dumb.

This one is not good, my apologies for that.

Dress warmly and don't catch a cold, loves!