Control

The moonlight shining through our bedroom window, right across the bed. Asa is sitting against the headboard of it, scrolling through his phone. I'm just there, standing in front of the bed looking at nothing in particular.

I hear a soft warm voice cutting me from my trans "Hey "he smiled at me, causing me to smile. He puts his phone down and gets up. He slowly walked closer to me and grabs my hips. He pulls me closer by the second a little dominant . I was surprised by his sudden action, but I like it.

His face got dangerously closer to mine as our heartbeats can be heard by each other.his breathing was heavy,so was mine now.

"I missed being that close" He whispers, gazing my eyes. The blue almost sparkling. I see him smiling so bright, causing me to smile back even more.

He leans down tilting his head a little. The soft plump lips of his overhung inches away from mine. I open my mouth slightly, inviting him. So he leans more down giving me another soft peck. I tasted the slight touch of his cherry lip balm, a low moan escaping almost my throat.
This time his lips still on mine, moving in such a pleasurable slow pace.

His hands tightened around my hips pushing me against his warm body. His lips started going lower . He began kissing my neck softly, leaving some hickeys marks. I could sense that he had left them but I loved him so.... His tongue gazed over my sweet spot and began sucking on it gently causing me to let out a small moan. My stomach went crazy. I will never get used to this.

I try my best to keep it all together as much as possible. To be as cool, calm and relaxed as possible while the kiss gets more and more lustful mixed with passion. His hands going lower to my ass grabbing it slowly and playfully. My hands driving down from the back of his neck to his rising and falling chest. I need to touch his body.

As my hands go lower his whole entire body shivers. I lift his shirt just a little just to sneak my hands on his muscles. They tense for a second afterward relax again. My hands touching his chest. How much I love touching his skin. His breath inches, causing me to smile.

I pull back, letting him breath steady again, giggling quietly under my breath. My lips going on his neck sucking gently to his sweetspot. Asa's grip rightened as I get slowly closer and closer to the spot- right under his left ear. As I reach the spot I start sucking harsh, causing him to groan.

I make share that I leave a hickey before I pull away from his neck. "Ah fuck it" he groaned before grabbing me behind my thighs to make me jump. He pinned my against the wall kissing me passionately, harshly, needy and full with lust. He's put me on the desk so that we'd be at the same high. Both of our hands roaming each other's body. His lips traveling from mine to my neck sucking harshly.

I needed him.

My hands going lower from his brown hair to the button of his jeans. By now, both of our breathing's were heavy. My hand undoing his pants got stopped by his hands grabbing mine."wait.. wait wait. Y/n?" He lifted my chin "y/n, are you okay?" He asked concerned bringing his face close to mine. Only our noses were touching and honestly it felt like heaven.we stayed like this for a moment until I could catch my breath.

He then leaned in again and that's when i kissed him roughly and needy. He groaned against the kiss causing me to moan and it made us even more horny for the other. I rubbed him a couple times as I kissed his sweetspot.He groaned once again and put his hand against my cheek to pull away in surprise.

"you know I can't control myself around you?" He said looking into my eyes....

//////////////////////////////////////////
Hey guys❤️😊, this one is a bit naughtier that the others. I hope you liked it. Don't forget to vote and

Love ya guys❤️