quick update

Hello! My name is elder priest  and I would like to share with you the most amazing book...sorry had to...my friends and i have been moving that every time we say hello like the Broadway nerds we are...anyway so we hit 100 views guys!!🎉🎉🎉🎊🎊🎊🎊. I feel really accomplished...this books started off as my screw this I need to write my idea down otherwise I will go insane...i didn't really think people would read it...thank you so much guys! Your amazing!
I wont be able to update a chapter until this weekend because of homework and other shit... who's excited for the new episode of Riverdale? I can't wait...
Another rant: so if you know what color guard is great if you don't it's basically in marching band you get to use the flags and dance instead playing your instrument... so that started yesterday for me and it's something I've wanted to do since my sister started band when i was like 8....so now that it's here my brain is realicing that I get to do this really fun thing I've wanted to do for a while... one of my friends who I call my sunshine and rainbows cause she is a little ball of energy, joined with me and we have been running around and doing the short routine they taught us all day...its so fun...
Rant over....i will update this weekend...hopefully a nice and long chapter.. I have written in so long that my brain is really mad at me... thank you so much for reading! Love you all!!
-stay gold🌅🌄🌅🌄🌅