Chapter 10-edited

Jellybean's POV

Betty had held Jughead's hand the entire car ride home and his knuckles started to turn white her was squeezing her hand so hard. Before Betty could even turn off the car Jughead had opened his door and came over to my side. He picked me up into his arms and took me straight to our room as soon as other door was open.

He sat down on the fluffy white chair in our room and put me in front of him as the chair was huge. He looked pissed off and to be honest is kind of scared me. I pulled my leg up to my chest and hid my head in my knees. It's a weird feeling when you release this big secret into the world, our at least outside of your own bubble of a world. I felt like this big weight had been lifted from my shoulders that I didn't even know I was holding. Jug went over to our bed and grabbed my stuffed animal, handing it to me before sitting back down again. Betty came into the room and set the crutches next to me. She pulled me into her lap and kissed my forehead. I smiled a little and fell back into my own little world. She set me on Jughead's lap after a while and sat next to us.

"Jellybean? I need you to talk to us. I need to know what happened."Jughead's voice was scary calm. He pulled me closer to him and wrapped an arm around my small frame. I gripped my bear tighter like the 5 year old I am and told him. I told him everything. From the moment I first got to Toledo to the night I ran away. I told him about Nick, and how he would torture me, the one time he actually did rape me and I was lucky enough to not have anything happen to me. I told him about how much of an ass our mom really was and the "routine" my life soon fell in to. I was sobbing by the end of my explanation. I hated how weak and helpless I was.

"Now you know everything." I sobbed. " Now you know the terrible terrible truth about my pathetic life.

"Forsythia Jones your life is not pathetic. You've survived so much more than the majority of girls your age could ever dream of. Your so much stronger than anyone I know. " He said squeezing my shoulder. "I tell you what, why not you and I take tomorrow and take the day to hang out. We can go to the drive in or we can go to Pop's or maybe even Sweetwater River at this point. It will just be you and me. What do you think?"

I didn't answer him. Instead I  gave him a huge hug. I couldn't wait for tomorrow. I had subconsciously took my bow out of my hair that Veronica did and started playing with it out of habit. Betty sat stunned, processing everything I just said. 

"Betty, sweetheart, you've had a long day. Why don't you go get some sleep. I love you."Jug squeezed her hand and she got up and kissed us both on the top of our heads.

"Goodnight you two. Love you both."

"Love you too." I said as my voice cracked a little. Jughead got up and grabbed a brush, sitting me down in front of him. He slowly started brushing out the tangles in my long hair, the rhythm of the brush calming me. Most guys I know don't know how to do hair and that kind of thing but jughead had to learn to help me before Toledo because nobody else in my family cared enough to learn how. Plus me being really young i didn't know how to do it so I think jughead learned from Betty. He put my hair in a braid and put my bow on my head as the final touch. There wasn't much else to do so Jughead started writing on his laptop and I laid my head on his shoulder and watched. He was writing a story about Jason Blossom and what we found out about him.

A few hours later when Jug and I got bored and started watching a movie, we heard a light knock on the door to reveal Betty. Jughead got up to meet her.

"Hey beautiful! What's up?" He pulled her into his arms and gave her a kiss on the forehead.

"Mom said that dinner is done. She made a lot so be prepared especially you JB. It might be a little weird though. Today was the day the my mother sent my sister to the Sisters of Quiet Mercy." I was confused. Why was she sent away and why were we eating so late? It had to of been at least 10 pm.

"Betty, what's the Sisters of Quiet Mercy?" Jughead looked at her worriedly which scared me a little. Betty picked me up and put me on her hip putting her forehead on mine.

"The Sisters of Quiet Mercy is a home for orphans. They take in children in for other stuff too but you don't need to worry about that." I nodded seeing through the lie. Her sister wasn't an orphan, her parents were literally downstairs so I wonder what she did that got her sent away. I put the thoughts away as we made our way downstairs to eat dinner. Betty wasn't kidding when she said there was a lot. She set me down at the table next to Jughead.

I was a little nervous to see that Hal was joining us today. It set me on edge and I think it set Jughead on edge too.

"Mom, Dad, are you ever going to let me go see Polly. As of today I haven't seen her in like 4 years. We can't keep avoiding this." Betty spoke, breaking the silence.

"Betty dear I forbid you to go anywhere near that place. I promise you that your sister is safe and that's all you need to know." She nodded silently and went back to eating but I could see the wheels spinning in her head. She was up to something and I'm gonna help her. I'm curious about this place. "Jellybean dear why don't you have some more fruit. Betty, Jughead, you too." We all took it without argument and finished eating.

"Betty can I um talk to you for a second." I asked as we were in the hallway upstairs.

"Sure JB whats up?"

"I want to go find the Sisters and I think you do too. We should go see your sister. It's just...something seems off about this place." I leaned against the wall.
"I agree with you Jellybean but I think we should take your brother with us too. Tell you what come meet me in my room. I'm going to go get him." I nodded and made my way to her pink room and sat at her bed while I waited for what was about to be plotted against.

a/n

Hey people! I'm proud I got the chapter up. I know it's pretty shitty but I'm going to try to make up for it in the next chapter. If you guys have any suggestions then please let me know.If you were wondering why a bunch of notifications just popped up for my story its because I just updated my chapter titles. Nothing else is different. Also if you haven't watched the latest episode of Riverdale then there will be spoilers.

I was so happy with the Jughead and Betty scenes even if it was for a short amount of time. I kind of wish they had more Bughead scenes but It's still amazing. Also Archie my dude some on now. I'm glad he shaped up in the end of the episode.

Thanks for reading! Love you beautiful people! 

-stay gold