Captive

I woke up to a loud sound of shaking bars. I peered around. I saw a boy who was maybe around my age. He shook the door violently as he demanded freedom.

I propped myself up on the cold brick walls. I pushed my hair out of my face as well. I heard footsteps on the wooden planked stairs.

It got louder as it went to the violent boy. It was the alpha. He tore off the door without effort and his eyes pitch black. He grabbed the boy. The alphas hair was messed up, he was most likely woken up. He punched the boy and slapped him twice.

A small river of blood eased it way out of thr boys nose as he fell to the floor listless. I covered my mouth.

I scooted into the farthest corner as he walked past all the cells, slowly. He walked past the one beside me. My breathing hitched as he stopped in front of mine.

He kicked the cell door making me almost scream. Placing my arms protectively around my legs, I looked him in the eyes. Pitch black, his eyes returning to his normal color, emerald green, his blonde hair was cut short as he pinned his eyes to mine aggressively. I averted my eyes contact as he opened the jail door slowly. He then halfway whipped in open.

"Stand." His harsh voice demanded. I did as I as told and stood up putting my arms around myself. He took a step foward and I felt his breath fanning my face. His cold breath. I backed up and my back hit the wall. His hand violently pulled my chin up so I look at him.

He laughed coldly. His cold breath was on my neck. My breathing hitched as he took another step.

He stood there, and I felt a pain in my shin. I didn't wanna touch it.

"Weak *sshole." He spat as he pushed me to the floor, my head it the bar. Pain blossomed in my head as I groaned in agony.

I heard a female voice. It was small though. I couldn't understand.

"Coming I was just looking at something, babe." The alpha said. Hm, Luna.

Maybe she doesn't know about this, maybe that's why he doesn't want any sounds, he scares us until we don't wanna talk.