Alpha's Secret

He walked up the stairs silently and opened the door and walked back up. He was hiding something from his mate, that's cruel.

How could anyone trust him, I'd leave his pack instantly.

I looked around, my wolf, it was a poor baby.  I failed to help him, my head hurt as I used the bars to help me get up.

Once I was standing I looked around and saw at least twenty cells. I really need help,  what if I can mind link Alpha Jackson!

Alpha Jackson?  I called through mind link.

No respond.

C'mon I need your help!  I called out a little upset.

Still no response.

Please Jackson don't  do this to me!  I pleaded.

Still none.

Please Jackson, I'm begging you. I don't know if you care or not, but I'm trapped, in a cell. I can't get out because the alpha kept it a secret. Even the luna doesn't know. But I just want you to know, you're like a brother to me and I love you. I said tearing up.

What?! Where?! How?! Jackson scolded at me.

I was running and yeah! I found a fox and all that, the Beta dragged me to to the cell. I whimpered in mind link.

Where are you? He peppered.

I don't know. I stated sadly.

Cheer up I'll find you,  do you have your phone? He asked.

Yes, but it has 40% left. I said.

I'll call you. He said.

No! I said, text it's on silent.

I looked at my phone and saw the notification.

I don't know where you are now, stay safe. I'll keep looking for now, just stay silent and don't do anything bad. [Jackson]

I read the message through my pocket of my jean jacket.  I couldn't under my skirt though, that's weird.