Jails and New Friends

A man walked in front of the wolves.

"Why have you come to our territory, b*tch?" I am guessing he is the alpha, he id probably 6"4, and his build is so big.

My jaw dropped when he called me a...female dog.

"We-well. Long story." I stalled. I would like to live to shift like, what ten times please. Note the sarcasm.

"Take her in, interrogate her, scare her, beat her. Anything you have to, tell Alpha and Luna that I said it was okay." So he isn't alpha, maybe just some jock.

The wolves went behind the trees and shifted back, then after changing they came out. They both grabbed my upper arms and dragged me,  one let go. I'm guessing I'm too light and small. Without hesitation I was thrown into a jail cell.

He walked in, the tall and muscular guy.

He towered over me, I gulped.

"Why are you here?!" He yelled.

"You're going to die no matter what." He added then grinned.

"I was running away from my pack - where's my fox," I panicked.

He laughed evilly. "Is that all you're worried about, a f*cking fox?" He laughed.

He was just a baby. "I don't know." I mumbled.

"Stay here until the others come, I'll get the rest of your pathetic story then." He growled turning and bumping my shoulder,  I fell. "What the h*llmyou know im small!" Oops, mind my language. You know what,  I am fifteen I can say what I want! Not.

I saw a little boy in another jail cell. They are so mean....now I known why I sound like an omega.

After a few minutes I heard footsteps,  and a hot mess was in front of my door. His tight shirt hugged every muscle.  I  backed up and my back hit a wall.

I was mere dead. I am dead, am I in h*ll with this hot beast? Sadly no.

He unlocked the door and it flew open, he was even bigger the other guy. He started blinking alot asmhe towered over me. He grabbed my arms and hoisted me to my feet, luckily I didn't feel the pain, now that their numb!

I stood looking at his shoes.

"Tell my the story, or die quicker." He spat.

"I was running from my pack, they didn't like me because I'm." I didn't finish the sentence.

"Tell me the rest, now!" He demanded coldly.

"- Omega and white wolf." I finished the sentence.

"White wolf, huh?" He repeated.

"Keep her alive, we can learn alot." He said after blinking again.

"But Sir."

"No buts! I said keep her alive!" He scolded at a man and pushed him out of the way.

Why do I feel bad.

I am now hunted, lost my friends fox,  my favorite loving alpha.  Everything. I fell to the floor, I'm not gonna cry. Luckily I didn't.  The who was pushed looked at me sympatheticly, but I avoided eye contact. My eyes stared at the ground. My eyesight began to blur, as tears freefalled from my eyes. I silently cried my body laying on the cold  hard floor.