Yeet or Be Yeeted

Ello! This chapter is based on a video where Freddie throws Rogers maracas, but with my own twist of course. With that: yeet or be yeeted!

"Oh my God, where is Roger? It's been over a hour." I thought to myself as I not so patiently waited for him to come out. I perked up to the sound of the car door opening. 

"Go, go, fucking go!" Roger yelled getting into the car.

About a mile down the road I asked him, "Okay so what was all that about? And why did it take you a hour to leave?"

He gave me a cheeky smile. "I stole these babies." Roger said holding up a pair of maracas.

"It took you a hour to steal those?"

"Yes, they're great sounding too!" He said giving them a little shake, I rolled my eye.

~The next day~

"Good luck, boys!" I yelled as they walked on stage, I went to take my seat. Roger took his trusty maracas.

About a hour into the show, Roger was shaking his maracas along to a song. When the song finished he handed them to Freddie as he went to play his drums. The next thing we all knew Fred was throwing something into the crowd. 

"Oh hell." I whispered as I realized what it was he was throwing. Roger's face fell.

~In the dressing room~ 

After the show, I waited for the boys in the dressing room. They walked in one by one.

"Ello, John, Bri, Fred."

"Ello, Jas" They all said in unison.

"Where is Rog?"

"Being whiny, Darling." Fred replied.

Roger walked in the room sulking.

"Roger, hun, you good?"

He shook his head no. He pointed an accusing finger towards Fred.

"He threw my best fucking pair of maracas away. Great sounding maracas, I mean, took me hours to steal them. And he just yeets them off stage. One in a million around."

"You shouldn't have gave them to me, darling. I throw things." 

"I asked you to give them to John!"

"Oh, sorry, Darling."

"What if I just yeeted Delilah off stage huh? How would you feel then?"

"You wouldn't dare!" 

~The End~