Capture the Flag/Infirmary

*sorry if this sucks*

Will's POV:
Today was Capture the Flag at Camp Half Blood. I was beyond exited since for today's match, Hades Cabin combines with Apollo Cabin, Athena Cabin and Zeus Cabin to make a team, and my future husband; Nico Diangelo, happened to be in Hades Cabin!!!! I mean, sure he's probably not even gay but I'm at least allowed to dream.

Anyway, We had to win. Last time Percy's Team beat Annabeth's team, Tartarus was unleashed. Percabeth didn't speak for a whole week. The entire Athena cabin got really salty and refused to talk to the blue team, so Percy walked into the ocean and didn't come back until someone started a rumor that an Ares camper hit Annabeth in an attempt to lure Percy out. It wasent pretty when Percy got his hands on that kid.

Anyway, all my siblings knew I liked nico and that I was gay, and they all accepted me. Best off all, they were all playing wingman. Today was gonna be fantastic. If all went well, I would have a boyfriend by 2:00pm.

Our team (red) happened to be going against the combined forces of The Ares Cabin, Poseidon cabin, Demeter Cabin, and Hephaestus Cabin (Blue).
Ares Cabin was not fooling around, being the children of the god of war, so some of my siblings stayed behind in the infirmary to take care of the campers who were unfortunate enough to have a run in with a child of Ares. Today was gonna be great.

I saw Percy kiss Annabeth before the game started and watched as the entire Aphrodite Cabin giggled. I  sighed. Why couldn't me and Nico be like that? "Because you're an Idiot Solace. You don't deserve a boyfriend. You're ugly and weird. Why would anyone date me? Especially someone as perfect as Nico..." I mumbled to myself. I glanced over at Nico, who was already looking at me. I felt my face go red. Why was I such a mess?!?!?! I adjusted my armor and trotted over to Annabeth and two of her siblings who were going over a quick game plan. I tried to take my mind off of Nico.

Chiron blew a conch shell, which signified the start of the match. Blue team sprinted into the woods heading north. I followed Annabeth, who was leading our team east to the brook where we would place our flag, and some athena kids to guard it. I glanced over at Nico again, who was standing maybe ten yards away. He looked at me.

"Fuck this shit". He mouthed. I couldn't help but smile. "Yup" I mouthed back. My heart rate increased as he started jogging towards me. "This game was always a drag" he said. I saw some of my siblings whispering to each other and guving me the thumbs up. I rolled my eyes. "Yeah I know. I wish I got to stay at the infirmary. If you stay, you don't have to play." I trailed off. I looked at nico in the eyes and felt my heart rate increase from its already accelerated state. His eyes were so beautiful. Like a deep brown orbs that you could syare into and never get bored.

"I have an idea..." Nico said with a smirk on his face. "I shoukd fake an injury, and you could take me to the infirmary and we can both get out of this!" He finished. Actually, that weren't such a bad idea. He picked up his dagger, took a deep breath and cut it quickly across his upper arm. "Nico! You said you would FAKE an injury. Not actually get hurt!!!" I said, concerned. He was silent for a few seconds. "Will it's only a cut jeez." He gasped. "Right now, I need you to help me!!! I'm injured!!" He said, overly dramatic. God he was so cute. We slipped off the trail and started back twards camp.

When we got to the infirmary, Nico had actually lost some blood from his cut so now it was an actual injury. I bandaged his arm up and handed him some water.

He looked at me with those beautiful brown eyes and just breathed in. "When Bianca... Died..." He took another breath, "I didn't have anyone to talk too. I'm glad we're friends Will".

Yeah. Just friends.

I gathered up all my courage, and subtlety asked a very personal question. "ARE YOU GAY?!" I blurted.

It was at this moment, Solace knew, he fucked up.

Nico looked kinda shocked. "Uhhh.... Why do you wanna know?" He asked.

It was too late now I guess.

"Nico, I like you, as more than a friend. I know this is really sudden, but I just felt like if I told you then...." I got cut off by Nico kissing me.

SUPRISE BITCHES.

I felt my heart drop in my chest. Was this really happening?!?!? He pulled away and hugged me, which was kinda strange since I'm 5'7 and Nico is only 5'2. "Solace, I feel the exact same way." He said softly. We just sat there hugging in the infirmary for who knows how long, just talking. "Nico, will you be my boyfriend?" I asked. "Is mythomagic the best game that ever existed?" He laughed. "What's mythomagic?" I said calmly. Nico took a slow heavy breath. "If I weren't in love with you, I would beat your ass right now"

Yup. He's the one.

...........................

Meanwhile, in the woods...

"I WILL KICK YOUR ENTIRE TEAM'S ASS JACKSON" Annabeth Screeched as she held her dagger at Percy with pure rage in her eyes. "OH TRY ME HONEY" Percy Unsheathed RipTide amd swung it around. He lost his grip however, and RipTide went flying into an oak tree.

"Shit."

Percy started sprinting away from Annabeth. Nothing is scarier than your warrior girlfriend when you happen to be unarmed and at the mercy of her blade.

"GET BACK HERE YOU LITTLE SHIT"   

"NEVER YOU CRAZY OWL HOARDER"