S P A M

Nico woke up to the silence of his lonely apartment. Gods he missed Will so much. Ever since Will went back to camp to help out as a councler for the summer things just weren't the same.

Nico dragged himself out of bed and almost immediately fell over. He stood in place for a second, regaining his balance. He walked to the kitchen and started making some coffee. When the machine light turned on, he glanced at his phone.

*leo had made the phones so that monsters couldn't detect them that beautiful mc shizzle love him the most*

5782 notifications.

Nico did a double take. Who the hell would.... He looked at his messages. The messages we're from the one and only Will Solace, Nico's boyfriend and s o u l m a t e.

He scrolled all the way to the top of the messages which took forever. They started off normal...

"Hey neeks! Just wanted to check in on you! I love you!"

"Hey neeks! Text me back!"

"Neeks"

"NEEKS"

"NeEkS"

"n e e k s"

"ñëék$"

"Woah, that's really cool look at this one!"

"ß"

"Ç"

"Ñìçø!"

"LMAO"

They went on like this.

Nico sighed. He loved Will, but he could be such a pain in the ass sometimes. The coffee machine made a click noise which signaled that it was done.

Nico finished his coffee and continued on with his routine. He showered, brushed his teeth, changed out of his skull pajamas oof and put on some black ripped jeans, a Panic! T shirt and a black hoodie. After putting on his converse and getting ready to head off to his job at HoT tOpIc he heard the door bell ring.

Oh jeez. Nico put his hand on the dagger he kept in his pocket, hidden by the mist of course. He wasn't taking any chances. Life as a half blood was dangerous, and he always had to be ready to defend himself. He openes the door. "Hell..." He stopped.

There in the door stood his very shiny boyfriend. He was tan, with golden hair and blue eyes. He was tall and somewhat muscular. Being the child of Apollo came with perks. Will didn't look like the sort of guy who would be hanging out with short, pale, dark haired, skinny Nico.

"Hey Death Boy!" Will greeted Nico, hugging him. Nico rested his head on Will's shoulder. "I missed you so much! Why are you back so early?" I asked. Will stepped into the room and closed the door behind him. "Well, it's a bit of a long story..." A blush formed across his face. "I kinda, punched... Chiron....in the face.." "W-why?" I asked while laughing.

"Well, he said that my dad was an asshole, which is very true, and then dad got mad and started mocking Chiron's weird horse knees.... And then dad told me that if I punch Chiron he would let me come back to you and I had to see my death boy" he said. I just looked at him with the strangest look on my face.

"You punched Chiron... Just so you could see me?" I asked. "Well yeah! I love you neeks." I felt happy. He leaned in to kiss me and I put my left hand between our faces.

"Before we do anything else..." I started, "EXPLAIN THE FUCKING 5782 MESSAGES ON MY PHONE" He laughed. "I'm sooooooorrry." He whined. "But come on those weird letters are so much fun!" I rolled my eyes. "You're such a dumbass". He grinned at me "yeah I know".