Chapter 6 New apartment

As the weekend quickly approached like usual Izuku got permission to leave the dorms he received a pass allowing him to spend the night visiting his mother. When he finally arrived Inko was proud that Izuku was being called a hero but she still worried about him that all left the second she saw how well his quirk control got.

Izuku noticed something different about his mother's floor the big difference was that the neighbor Ms. Kobayakawa and mr kobayakawa no longer had her family name on the plaque near the door bell. When Izuku knocked on his mother's apartment she quickly hugged him while he asked his mother about the neighbor

Izuku: hey mom what happened to mister and miss kobayakawa?

Inko: well her son asked them to move in with him and his wife so they could be closer to their grandchildren.

Izuku: oh well I'm glad her son asked his parents to move in with him.

Time flew Izuku and his mom talked and caught up on how their lives have been. Inko was sad to know that her son got hurt but was glad to know he did it for the innocent and was proud that he was becoming a hero.

Izuku received a text from his girlfriend and it read.

Fuyumi: hey izu I'm on my way to my new apartment. Is it possible for you to help me.

Izuku: yeah sure I'll see you in a bit

When Izuku type the address into his phone the GPS said he was already at the destination. Confused Izuku texted Fuyumi

Izuku: hey Fuyumi what's your apartment number?

Fuyumi: my apartment number is 325

When Izuku read that he realized that was the former apartment of Mr and Mrs Kobayakawa. Izuku paled that his beautiful girlfriend is going to live nextdoor to his mother he told his mom he'd be right back.

As Izuku walked all the way downstairs he saw Fuyumi and she had a confused look on her face as to how Izuku got there before her.

Fuyumi: Izu how'd you get here I didn't see you?

Izuku: There's something you should know

Fuyumi: what is something wrong?

Izuku: your new neighbor is actually my mother.

Fuyumi: how do you know?

Izuku: I was visiting my mother and when you asked me to meet you I put the address in my phone it said I was already at the destination.

Fuyumi was lost daydreaming about meeting her in-law she began to wonder if she was good enough for Izuku. That's when Izuku broke her Concentration

Izuku: hey Fuyumi do you need someone to do the heavy lifting?

Fuyumi nodded yes and thus begun the move it didn't take long since Fuyumi didn't have much to begin with. After her dresser and bedframe were assembled Izuku was about to go inside his mother's house when Fuyumi stopped him and kissed him on the lips. Izuku got a bit touchy feely as he slowly slid his hand towards her butt and squeezed making her jump and a bit exited.

At the same moment the two lovebirds heard the sound of a plate hitting the floor as the two heard that sound they broke their kiss and saw a shocked Inko standing in front of them.

(Hey guys here's a quick update hope you enjoy. For those waiting for Deku the Symbiote I apologize I'll need a bit more time to work on that update til next time peace ☮️)