Chapter 9 sports festival

It was the day of the sports festival and everyone all over the world were excited for the special event. The atmosphere was different as all students were in the locker rooms many trying to focus before the big event. Izuku was trying to get into the zone when his phone vibrated as he saw the name that appeared on the screen he smiled.

Fuyumi: Hi Izu good luck at the sports festival im rooting for you.

Izuku: thanks babe i plan to win well its starting in 5 minutes so i gotta go love ya.

As Izuku said bye to his girlfriend it was time for him to put his game face on. Everyone still couldn't get used to the fact with Izuku being confident it threw everyone off. Just before the opening ceremony of the festival Todoroki approached Izuku

Todoroki: Midoriya Izuku you here are by far one of the strongest opponets here. I declare war on you

Kirishima: whoa guys relax Midoriya you dont have to respond to that.

Izuku: Todoroki i accept your challenge come at me with 100% that goes for all of you.

Many weren't comfortable seeing a really confident Izuku it just made everyone shiver.

(At Fuyumi's home)

There was a knock at the door it was Inko who had Invited Fuyumi to watch the sports festival at her home once as they entered Inko's home there was snacks on the table in front of the TV.

Inko: So how was yesterday morning?

Fuyumi went pale when Inko asked about Sunday morning as Inko kept nudging Fuyumi to spill the beans about what happened that morning.

Fuyumi: What are you talking about Inko?

Inko: Honey dont play dumb i can tell there's a glow you have and that only happens once you have sex.

Fuyumi was embarrassed but was glad to give her first time to Izuku. Then the sports festival began through the whole festival they saw Izuku dominate the first event second event he narrowly made the cut and it was time for the last event.

As they saw all the students face off in a 1 on 1 match both Inko and Fuyumi cheered Izuku on that was until he reached the semifinals. Fuyumi saw Izuku's opponet it was none other than her younger brother. The battle between the two raged on Fuyumi saw how Izukus arms were slowly turning purple.

The biggest surprise was the fact that Izuku was able to make Shoto use his flames. When the fight came down to the final attacks both Izuku and Todoroki's power clashed until the smoke cleared and Izuku still stood standing proud.

When both Inko and Fuyumi saw that Izuku still stood triumphantly in the ring after that intense battle they both couldn't help but scream and cheer in joy. After having to take a half hour breakk due to fixing the arena it was announced that Izuku Midoriya would fight Katsuki bakugou.

When the battle finally started Katsuki rushed Izuku but Izuku used his training to overcome Katsuki's lack of awareness. This fight continued for 20 minutes as they both collided their final attacks when the dust cleared everyone was on the edge of their seats as the two fighters stood when a few seconds passed Katsuki was down.

Within the arena the cheers and people stomping their feet simulated like an earthquake. While Fuyumi and Inko watched from home they jumped up and down like school girls after they saw Izuku had been crowned first place.

This was only the beginning for Izuku once the closing ceremony ended they were allowed to go home to their families on top of that they were given the rest of the week off until next monday. Izuku was happy that he'd get to spend time with Fuyumi and his mother.

When Izuku arrived at his mother's home after knocking on the door Inko checked the doorbell camera and the moment the door opens Izuku was rushed by Fuyumi and his mother. The two congratulated the young man who had made his name known as his mother and girlfriend prepared a feast for him to enjoy after having fought hard matches. When the celebration was over Izuku decided to spend the night with Fuyumi as they walked to the apartment next to Inko's right when the door closed Fuyumi spun Izuku to have him face her and planted a Kiss on his lips when they broke the kiss she asked him

Fuyumi: So Izuku do you have any energy for me?

Fuyumi asked as she swayed her hips in a seductive manner she walked into her bedroom Izuku stood still trying to comprehend what just happened until he walked into her room.

Their she was Fuyumi stood wearing sexy lingerie Izuku walked up to her and wrapped his arms around her then planted a kiss on her lips.

(Lemon time  🍋)

When Izuku broke the kiss Fuyumi pushed Izuku on the bed and slowly made her way on top of him as her breasts rubbed against his chest. Fuyumi took the lead and moved her hand down his pants as she unzipped his pants his cock sprang out she began to give him a blowjob. Just as he was going to cum Fuyumi stopped before he climaxed she slid a condom on him and began to ride him. Izuku changed the position as he put her on all 4's and began to hit it from the back while he fondled her tits her moans drove him crazy picking up speed. They
both climaxed together.
(Lemon end)

Afterwards they stared lovingly into eachothers eyes and decided to shower then go to bed. Little did Izuku know there would be a major unexpected surprise waiting for him in the morning.

(Hey guys sorry for the late update with this work heres a new chapter. This story will end in 2 more chapters)