Three

Matts POV

Taylor pulled up outside my house early on Monday morning.
'Yo bro get yo ass down here, my girls are waiting for me.' Taylor shouted to me through my open kitchen window.
'Ill be out in a minute.' I called back, grabbing some money from off the side and putting on some shoes. No one was home, they never are when I have to leave for school. I opened the door and Aaron rugby tackled me to the floor.
'Dude what is this for?' I asked
'Just felt like tackling you, plus Taylor said I could.' Aaron said innocently and I laughed, pushing him off me so that I could stand up. Aaron sat next to Taylor in the front of his car, Taylor had brought his corvette to pick us up in before but realised it wasn't big enough for all of us. I sat in the back with Shawn, who was smiling like crazy.
'Whats up with you?' I asked him
'Nothing much.' He replied, flashing me a huge smile. I ignored it and listened to Aaron and Taylor argue out who was gonna ask out Lila Evers first. Aaron said it would be him, I knew Taylor had his eye on someone else anyway so Aaron shouldn't be worried. Taylor pulled up into the parking bays at school and we all jumped out. Taylor immediately grabbed Tee, the girl from the party and he walked with her into school. Shawn walked over to Shauna and that just left Aaron and I stood like lemons.
'They meet girls and leave us.' Aaron said
'I thought you went upstairs with that girl from the party?' I asked
'Yeah I did and came straight back down the instant she asked to be touched. I ran down those stairs bro, ran,' aaron said, he then looked across the parking lot and saw Lila leaning against the wall talking to Cameron. She was surrounded by his whole gang of idiots. I put my hand on Aaron's shoulder.
'He hasn't got a patch on you.' I told him even though people thought Cameron was much better looking than Aaron. Lila walked away from Cameron and walked past aaron and I, I knew her from my English class. I had to sit next to her.
'Hey Matt, hi Aaron.' She said as she went past, she gave us a small wave before walking to her friends at the far bench. Aaron followed her with his gaze as she walked.
'Aaron bro, talking of girls, have you asked her out yet.' I asked
'She's probably with Cameron.' It was possible.
'Maybe. Anyway, I have to go speak to Mr Mount before class starts so I'm gonna go now, are you alright on your own or do you want to come with?' I asked being nice
'Its ok, I'll wait with this lovely tree.' Aaron said, wrapping his arms around the nearest tree. I laughed to myself before walking into the reception area. Mr Mount was stood beside the main desk talking, well, flirting with the new receptionist. She seemed to be knocking him back. I stood behind him and cleared my throat,
'Ahh Matthew, come come I need to ask you something.' Mr Mount said, walking with me towards his classroom. I followed which made a lot of people look at me which was something I wasn't used to. He stopped outside his classroom and I looked inside and saw Carter sat on one of the tables.
'Mr Reynolds I've asked you once already not to sit on the table, that is what chairs are made for.' Mr Mount told. Carter who just rolled his eyes before reluctantly sitting in a chair. Mr Mount told me to sit beside Carter which I did. He shifted his chair away from me slightly. Maybe this was something to do with me throwing up in front of him at Cameron's party. I can't even remember what happened at the end of that night.
'Matthew, this is Carter, he's new here. And I'd like you to take him under your wing, to stop him from getting in with the wrong crowd of people.' Mr Mount said, both Carter and I knew he meant Cameron, Nash and Jack and Jack. Carter laughed softly to himself.
'Something funny Reynolds?' Mr amount asked Carter,
'Only you sir, but you can't help that.' Carter replied with a huge smile. I stood up and led Carter out of the classroom before Mr Mount got really mad. Carter looked at me.
'I don't need you to help me. I have my own friends ok, so back off.' Carter said to me before walking the opposite way down the corridor to me. He was walking towards where Nash was stood with Jack Johnson. He wasn't the same Carter I met at the party. That Carter seemed like he actually cared. I felt a hand get placed on my shoulder. I turned and saw Taylor stood there.
'Wheres tee?' I asked
'Turns out, she has a girlfriend.' Taylor said with a frown
'Wait a girlfriend! She was a lesbian?' I asked
'Bisexual. Oh my gosh. Anyway, I have my eye on someone else,' Taylor said
'Who? I thought you liked Tee?'
'I do like tee, but there's someone else too.' Taylor said and he gave me a really evil grin.
'Taylor you know that face just makes you look super shifty right?' I told him and he laughed
'Yeah, that's why I do it.' Taylor said before he dragged me down the halls and towards our first class. The bell rang as soon as we reached the door and we sat down. We were all made to stand round the edge of the room so that our teacher could make a new seating plan.i was sat on the middle table of four. Jacob Whitesides was on the table with me, I know him from another class but the other two hadn't arrived yet which I knew meant it could be two of five people. Just as the class was about to start, Cameron, Nash and Carter strutted into the classroom.
'Thank you for joining us boys. Nash you're here at the front next to Taylor and Cameron can you sit next to Jacob please. Everyone,this is Carter.' Miss Smith said and all of us turned to look at Carter. He smiled smugly before he sat down next to me. Jacob and Cameron started talking about something, I knew Jacob was alright with Cameron and his friends but he was a nice guy. Carter started flicking my arm.
'Can you stop?' I asked him nicely. He glared at me
'I can but I don't want to.' He replied and carried on flicking my arm. I sighed loudly and Miss Smith looked at me.
'Is something boring you Matthew?' She asked. Her eyes focussed straight on me
'No miss,' I replied just as Carter jabbed my ribs. Class went by slowly and then I had to take Carter to his next class. As he walked through the corridors I could see all the people looking at us, the girls checking Carter out. I was so out of place. Luckily Taylor came to my rescue and jumped in beside me. The girls then started to pay attention to Taylor and Carter so people ignored me.
'You guys walk too slowly.' Carter moaned behind us. Taylor turned to look at him.
'You can walk infront of us if you want.' Taylor said and Carter pushed Taylor out of the way. I decided to leave him and just walk with Taylor. Aaron and Shawn came out of the nearest classroom and we walked outside together, thank god it was one more class till lunch. And I wouldn't have Carter in that. Right?

Carters POV

I made my way to the changing rooms and got a sports kit from my locker. As I went into the changing room I saw Taylor, Matt and Aaron coming down the hall, Cameron and Nash here behind them, mocking the way they walked. I found a peg beside Jack that was free and Cameron and Nash put their stuff beside mine. We got changed quietly. Jack took off his shirt and stood in just shorts, I looked at Nash and Cameron, they were doing the same. They all had bodies to die for. I looked around the rest of the room, Taylor was also stood in just a pair of shorts. He was laughing at something Matt said. When I looked back Cameron and Nash were looking at me. They looked like a double act with Nash leaning round Cameron to see.
'Are you gonna show us what you've got?' Cameron said to me. I pulled my shirt up slowly and then took it off. Cameron smiled and Nash did too. Jack just kept staring.
'Guys really stop.' I said and I blushed
'You have a secret six pack. JJ is tryna get one, so you'll just give him more reason to get one.'' Jack said looking away. I looked at Nash and Cameron who were both sneaking glances at each other getting dressed. Nash pulled Cameron out of the changing room and left Jack and I stood awkwardly. I looked around the room and I saw Matt looking straight at me. Fuck why did he have to be so damn cute! Matt blushed when he saw me looking at him. Taylor turned when he saw Matt staring and Taylor laughed before taking Matt out onto the playing field. What I'd give to see him shirtless. Matt I mean, not Taylor.