★"Meet The Fallen Angels"★

Real Names:
Ashley Elizabeth-Tara Good, Britani Saraya-Jade Lopez, Rebecca Mary-Jane Devitt, and Emileigh April-Jeanette Anoa'i.

Birthdays:
April 05th, 1987 (Ash); August 17th, 1987 (Raya); January 30th, 1988 (Bex); March 19th, 1988 (Emmy).

Hometowns:
Orlando, Florida (Emmy).
Cleveland, Ohio (Ash).
Davenport, Iowa (Raya).
Aurora, Colorado (Bex).

Ring Names:
Rhea Ambrose/Ash Moxley/Ashley Moxx (UFC/MMA/TNA/NXT/FCW/ROH/ECW/AEW/WCW/XPW/WWF/WWE).
Daya Rollins/Raven Black/Saraya Jade (CZW/NXT/UFC/MMA/AEW/ECW/FCW/ROH/WWF/WCW/TNA/WWE).
Sammi Arsene/Miss Balor/Rebecca Knox (NXT/ECW/TNA/UFC/MMA/WWF/WCW/ROH/AEW/FCW/WWE/XPW).
Jenni Reigns/Aphrodite/Amber Leakee (TNA/CZW/ROH/NXT/UFC/MMA/AEW/ECW/WCW/FCW/WWF/WWE).

Group Names:
The Four Horsewomen Of WWE.
The Submission Sorority.
The Sisters Of Destruction.
The Fallen Angels.

Character Portrayals:
Charlotte Flair As Rhea.
Paige Knight As Daya.
Becky Lynch As Sammi.
AJ Lee As Jenni.

Ring Gear:
Charlotte Flair (FCW TO WWE).
Paige Knight (FCW TO WWE).
Becky Lynch (NXT TO WWE).
AJ Lee (NXT TO WWE).

Entrance Music (Diva/Knockout):
"Recognition" By CFO$|WWE & "Papercut" By Dale Oliver|TNA.
"Stars In The Night" By CFO$|WWE & "Tattooed Angel" By Dale Oliver|TNA.
"Celtic Invasion" By CFO$|WWE & "Lesson Zero" By Dale Oliver|TNA.
"All The Things She Said (Instrumental/Custom TNA Theme)" By Tatu |WWE & "Unhinged" By Dale Oliver|TNA.

Team Songs (Stable/Faction):
"Daughters Of Darkness" By Halestorm|TNA & "Square Up (Rock Remix)" By CFO$/Def Rebel|WWE.

Heights:
05'11" (Dean - 06'02" < 06'06").
05'10" (Seth - 06'01" < 06'05").
05'09" (Jonah - 06'00" < 06'04").
05'08" (Roman - 06'03" < 06'07").

Weight:
170 < 195lbs (Roman - 265 < 280lbs).
150 < 175lbs (Dean - 245 < 260lbs).
130 < 155lbs (Seth - 225 < 240lbs).
110 < 135lbs (Jonah - 205 < 220lbs).l

Hand Symbols:
Shaka Sign (Emmy).
Rock Sign (Raya).
Love Sign (Bex).
Peace Sign (Ash).

Trainers:
The Rock, The Undertaker, Hulk Hogan, Triple H, Brock Lesnar, Ronda Rousey, Sting, Edge, Lita, Trish Stratus, Chyna, Sable, Michelle McCool, Candice Michelle, Jeff Hardy, Matt Hardy, Rosemary, Angelina Love, Velvet Sky, The Dudley Boyz, CM Punk, Shawn Michaels, Jazz, Victoria, Goldberg, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Cody Rhodes, Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins, Roman Reigns, Daniel Bryan, Natalya, Miesha Tate, Holly Holm, Amanda Nunes, Jonah Arsene, Beth Phoenix, Mickie James, Kane, Big Show, Randy Orton, Mark Henry, Eddie Guerrero, Christian, Chris Jericho, AJ Styles, Rey Mysterio, etc.

Bio/History:
The Fallen Angels were best friends with an unbreakable bond as twisted sisters. They have their ups and downs all around them. They tell their secrets, their pasts, their lives and their dreams to each other since they were little kids. They defeated their bullies and they debuted to professional wrestlers as bad teenage girls. They won their matches against divas & superstars every 24/7 in a confident way. They were faces everyday, but they went heel when they have no choice to betray one of their own trainer and they went back into face by them attacking Stephanie McMahon. The WWE roster were accusing Jenni of lies along with cheating on Jonah (Portrayed As Finn Balor) by having sex with Randy, but she told them that Stephanie made those rumors before quits WWE on live TV and she really gave everyone a wake up call by trying to commit a deadly suicide attempt in her own locker room. Jenni really had enough and chose to quit by her broken heart and shattered well being. The Shield betrayed her and put her straight into the emergency room at a local hospital by an ambulance truck. She got medical treatment, which resulted her into the rehabilitation facility, so she then have stayed away from the public eye for months, and social media sites for a very long period of time only just for herself to hurt her well being for fun and vengeance. She's still recovering from rehab by make her own band called "The Devil Within" and Jenni's twisted sisters by her side. Rhea was the lead guitarist, Daya was the lead bassist, Sammi was the lead rhythmist, and Jenni was the lead violinist. They were labelled into music records, ceremony nights, TV shows, radio stations, all magazines, book covers, album awards, newspapers, live news and more out there worldwide. Until their live concert, they told their archangel rebellion about their halo donation called "True Colors" to the rainbow community and their very own shocking secret of them all. The fans understand them, so they encouraged them to go back to WWE and the Devil Within accepted it once it's a special ppv for them to return back to their so-called former second family. Roman Reigns has eyes on Rhea, Dean Ambrose has eyes on Daya, Seth Rollins has eyes on Sammi, and Jonah Arsene (07/25/1986) has eyes on Jenni. No one in the WWE couldn't save her, because she transformed from a china doll like Leilani Sixx into a crazy chick known as Jenni Reigns and stays like that for her nocturnal otherworldly rebellion. Jenni Reigns is the same person, but her new persona hides her own secrets with her fake smiles, her fake confidence, and her fake happiness.

....Rhea is immortal, unhinged, valiant & atheistic....

....Daya is satanic, cold, dark & mysterious....

....Sammi is dangerous, wicked, undead & scary....

....Jenni is crazy, sweet, bloody & fearless....

....Rhea Ambrose, Daya Rollins, Sammi Arsene & Jenni Reigns....THE FALLEN ANGELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All - Queen Hand/Iron Fist.