10: Rebel Love Song

*Few Years Later...*

|THIRD POV|

It was a live main event, it's a sixteen man tag-team match and it's in Survivor Series. The Shield and the Fallen Angels against Alexa Bliss, Baron Corbin, Alicia Fox, Bobby Lashley, Mickie James, Dolph Ziggler, Dana Brooke, and Drew McIntyre.

Sierra.
Hotel.
India.
Echo.
Lima.
Delta.
SHIELD.

The fans cheered as the Shield came out and walked down the aisle.

"And their opponents, the team of WWE World Heavyweight Champion Roman Reigns, WWE Hardcore Champion Dean Ambrose, WWE Universal Champion Seth Rollins, and WWE X Division Champion Jonah Arsene, the Shield!" Lilian announced.

"Here's the #1 most dangerous faction of WWE, the Hounds of Justice!" Cole said.

The theme of the Fallen Angels played as the fans got out of their seats and screamed in happiness. The Fallen Angels waited for the fireworks exploded away with colors as the fans cheered, and started to enjoy the new theme. Fog smoked out of the fog machines before the Fallen Angels came out and raise their queen's iron fists up, making lightning strike down and fire blazed up the posts. The fans screamed in joy as the Sisters of Destruction clapped the hands of hands and rocked with them.

"And their tag-team partners, the team of SDL Women's Champion Rhea Ambrose, MHC Women's Champion Daya Rollins, RAW Women's Champion Sammi Arsene, and NXT Women's Champion Jenni Reigns, the Fallen Angels!" Lilian announced.

"The Fallen Angels has arrived in Survivor Series looking so beautiful and very dangerous as ever! The Shield are lucky to have them as their wives and family!" Cole exclaimed.

"I agree Cole, the Four Archangels and the Four Horsewomen have made history as the first ones to win the new championship belts from both brands." JBL said.

"The Sisters Of Destruction got some damn unfinished business to do with the Mean Girls." Jerry said.

"I bet once the bell rings, Dana gonna get a broken nose by Sammi!" Booker T exclaimed.

Sammi smirked evilly, she kissed Seth passionately and then smacked his ass, making their partners ooh and the fans whistle. Her partners got behind the ropes while Dana got in the ring to start the match and Sammi knew it's payback time. Once the bell rings, Sammi gave Dana a bored look on her face and shook her head before pointing to Alexa.

"Girl, your leader right there built like a nine year old lesbian!" Sammi roasted about Alexa.

Alexa's jaw dropped as the Shield laughed at Sammi's roast and her sister in-laws oohed in awe.

"SAMMI JUST CALLED ALEXA A NINE YEAR OLD LESBIAN!" Jerry laughed.

Dana charged at Sammi, but she bended back into a swift matrix move and did an Enziguri. Sammi rams Dana to the turnbuckle before doing the double knees on her and a dropkick.

"Sammi with a pitch perfect dropkick to Brooke!" Cole said.

Sammi got fired up and tagged Rhea in. They grabbed Dana and did a double neckbreaker.