03: Guest Stars On The Highlight Reel

-[DEAN'S|POV]-

It was Smackdown, the highlight reel was on and Chris was happy for one reason: The Fallen Angels.

"Welcome to the Highlight Reel!" Chris announced, earning all cheers from the WWE fans.

"Okay fans, we have a very special sexy guest or four and they are ready to kick some ass. They're once a metallic female band of rock n' roll, but now they're really back to WWE to go out of control with their inner demons against their innocent souls as the WWE's #1 Popular Diva Stable in this damn pole. They are known as four little she devils that I taught through the heavy metal bells, so give it up for the sexiest quartet in this entire company....THE FALLEN ANGELS!!!!" Chris introduced them by calling out their team name.

"Square Up" plays as the Fallen Angels came out, making the fans were mental as they hug the fans while walking down the ramp and looking sexy as hell. They all got in the ring and hug Chris. They sat down before grabbing themselves a mic and sticking out their own tongues like they're rock stars.

"Hello Chris, we love the poem you wrote about us and the fans seems to love it as well." Rhea thanked him.

The fans wooed after she gave Chris what they thought about the poem about them and they giggle like some cheerleaders who have a high school crush on some sexy football players that are popular jocks.

"You welcome Rhea, now let's talk about you four and some things about y'all." Chris suggested nicely.

They nod and he smile at them.

"Okay, you four were once a popular female rock n' band called the Devil Within right?" Chris questioned them.

"Yep, we were and we can still kill the music like some crazy ass bitches." Daya answered.

The fans cheered as Daya stood up before she sung a badass part of their old theme and hit the scream part like a pro. She sat down and smirk at the camera.

"I can't deny that you're related to Seth cause he wears black and dyes his hair. You're like him in a sexy goth girl's body." Chris commented to Daya.

"I know man and I can get why people say that to me or these chicks beside me. Some of these fake ass barbie dolls are mad that four hot female athletes are in a ring with no preppy talk, no disgusting makeup and no silicone implants on them. Did y'all still remember what I did to Stephanie those last few years ago?" Jenni said, but asked everyone her question.

The fans whistled, she chuckles with her girls at Chris when he made a hiss that proves that he really remembers what she did to Stephanie those years and it was some funny bullshit. They roll the footage of her doing what she did to Stephanie and she was laughing like crazy. Everyone joined in the laughter after that and clapped for her.

"My cousin Rocky loved his own birthday present by me doing that to that ugly ass gremlin." Jenni confessed.

"It's true and he couldn't stop laughing at the pain Jenni put on Stephanie." Sammi admitted in laughter.

They all calm down and then they stare at Chris with a sweet look on their faces.

"We've finished all of our greatest albums and songs. We were also once guest starred as team captains in the final episode of Wild 'N Out in their final episode of their eighth season on MTV." Rhea announced to everyone out loud.

The fans screamed in response as they nod and smile at the fans.

"WWE got the awesome parts of the final episode on footage and everyone from the WWE universe wants to see it." Chris said.

"Okay, let's roll the footage and watch how us WWE wrestlers really do that shit." Sammi told them coolly.

The fans whistled, wooed, oohed, clapped, cheered, etc.