✰༄ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟹

༄ᴅʀᴜɴᴋ. ᴀɢᴀɪɴ

Ava grabbed the coffee and once again thanks Daniel.

"I can't thank you enough!" Said Ava.

"It was no problem." Daniel said smiling.

"Well I have to go now, maybe I'll see you around?" Asked Ava.

"What if- never mind, yeah I'll see you around." Said Daniel. He really wanted to get to know Ava. She seemed like a nice person to hang out with, but he was just too shy to ask for her number. What if she has a boyfriend? He thought . All he could do, was hope one day, they could meet again.

"Bye." Said Ava as she struggled to wave while holding the drinks. Daniel seemed like a nice guy, she thought to herself. She too wanted to get to know him, but she knew she can't. Cause there was already someone waiting for her at home.

———————————————————————————————————

After a long day of work, Ava headed back home. There's this feeling of annoyance she has every time while driving back home. Like she was irritated. And yes, she was annoyed, at her boyfriend for being the most lazy and most useless thing she has. 

Ava lived at the very top an apartment block , with her boyfriend Cole Davis. Ava just turned 19 years old, and has been living without her parents for about 2 years already. Ava's parents live in Florida, with her sister named Jasmine, and Jasmin's twin brother named James. But at the moment, Ava's living in LA. Ava usually goes to visit them for the holidays, and loves spending time with them, it means so much to her to spend time with family.

Ava let out a big sigh and began to open the door.

"I'm home!" Shouted Ava, but there was no response. Ava walked around to find her boyfriend Cole, on the sofa fast asleep with a bottle of achohol in his hand. "Great, he got drunk. Again."

 This is something Ava walks into almost everyday after work, it was really tiring for her and annoying too.

"COLE, WAKE UP!" Shouted Ava while pushing and pulling him as much as she could.

"Gosh, no need to shout babe, I'm up now am't I ?!" Said Cole as he rose up and took a sip from his bottle.

"Give me this!!" Said Ava as she grabbed the bottle from Coles hands. "Your drinking again, like seriously?!!"

"What? Can't I have a little fun sometimes, sheeeeesh!" Laughed Cole.

"SOMETIMES. SOMETIMES? You know you do this every fricking day?" Exclaimed Ava.

"What? Not true! Besides, what am I supposed to do when your gone? I get really bored!" Whined Cole.

"Bored huh? Well maybe you should get up of your a**, and go get yourself a job and do something useful with your life for. Just. Once!" Shouted Ava.

"DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO WITH MY LIFE!!" Shouted Cole getting up from the sofa. "YOUR A USELESS PIECE OF SH*T ANYWAYS!!! All you do is work, work, work and work!"

"What did you just call me!??" Said Ava placing the bottle down and folding her arms.

"USELESS. PIECE. OF. SH*T!!!"Shouted Cole raising his voice, then pushing Ava to the floor. There was a big *Thud* as Ava hit her head off the counter.