Coming Home

Paris's Jeep above

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Paris's POV

It's been a while since I've been home. It's been a while since I've seen my family and friends. I was in New York studying photography. But I'm going home. I'm returning back to Colorado. My home town.

I was in my jeep driving down the sleek roads lined with tall trees. I was blasting 'say my name' by Destiney's child as I drove.

I've been on the road for a couple days before I finally pulled up to my house. I got out the car and went to my trunk and pulled out a box and went inside my new home. It smelt like dust, and the cool air breezed over my face. I smile as I take in my surroundings. The walls are a light blue, I set down the box and turn around.

"Woah, hey mom!" I say.

"Hey sweetie, I've missed you so much!!" She exclaims as she engulfs me in a hug.

"I've missed you to, mother." I say, patting her back.

We pulled apart.

"I went to the grocery store and bought some food and utensils, pots, pans, plates, you know the kitchen stuff you need." She says.

"Thanks mom." I say.

"Also I have some old furniture and stuff in my attic and basement, plus the stuff in your old bedroom that you can use for your house." Mom says.

"Okay, Thank you, can you help bring in the boxes from my car and than we can get the groceries?" I ask. She nods.

"Afterwards we can go out for lunch." Mom adds.

~~~~~

We brought in all my boxes and put them in my living room, and we put away the groceries. We headed out to this burger joint that me and my mom used to eat at all the time.

We went inside and the bell jingled, just like old times. It feels great to be back. We sat at a booth in a corner that we used to always sit at in the vacant burger joint. There is always very little people here. I looked out the window and saw all the cars passing by, and the little shops.

"What would you guys like to eat?" The waiter ask as she comes to out table with a pen and notepad.

"I want the Bacon Burger, cheese fries, and a chocolate milkshake." I say.

"I will take the double cheese burger, curly fries, and water, please and thank you." Mom says.

We choose the usual, we get it every time.

The waiter nodded before walking away with our orders.

"Somethings missing." I say.

My mom raises and eyebrow. "What could possibly be missing?"

"Music."

I stood up and went tot the old juke box. It fizzed loudly as I turned it on. I switched through the channels until I came upon my mothers favorite song. 'Edge of Seventeen' by Stevie Nicks.

I went back to the booth. 

"Oooh, I love this song!" Mom says.

"I know!" I squeal.

We sing along and dance in our seats. The waitress comes back with our drinks.

"I see you guys are having fun?" She says.

"Yes, and thank you." My mothers says. I nod at the waitress as she leaves.

"I will be back mom, I have to use the restroom." I say. She nods. I walk into the stall and at the  the same time the door to the bathroom swings open.

I sit on the toilet and finish my business, flushing the toilet. 

I flush the toilet as the other stall door opens. I than hear the sink. I open the stall and my jaw drops as the familiar face smiles at me.

"LONDON!?" I scream happily.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed this chapter. And just so you know that this is a book that me and my best friend are making. She will be writing the next chapter. I write all the chapters in Paris's POV and she writes all the chapters in London's POV. Thanks for reading!!

xxxParisBesties12😘