Ch. 1

No time Skip

Lauren's POV

Hey, I'm Lauren. I'm 22 years old, I live in Miami, Florida, and I enjoy such activities as singing, dancing, acting, drawing, writing and playing softball. I love to create. There's something about having an idea, executing it and seeing it come to life that's so magical and beautiful. Once it's done, you feel a sense of pride, of completion.There's absolutely nothing like that feeling in the entire world. That's why I love my job so much. I get to create daily, and it's amazing. It's like I've never worked a day in my life because it's so fun, yet I've been working at this job for 6 years now. You see, I'm in a girl group that you may have heard of, called Fifth Harmony. I'm in the group with Ally Brooke Hernandez, Normani Kordei Hamilton, and Dinah Jane Hansen. Formerly, Camila Cabello was in the group, but she left in December 2016, and it's never really been the same between us and her ever since. Things are just...awkward. It's like there's still a feeling of missing her and wanting her to hang with the four of us again, but there's also that resentment from her leaving, and that doesn't feel like it's going away anytime soon. Anyway, enough about me, let's get to my quite unusual, yet very entertain story.

It all started on October 5th, 2018. I woke up with Friends still playing in the background, as it was last night when I fell asleep. I went into the kitchen to make myself breakfast, which was chocolate chip pancakes. They were incredible. After that, I showered and got dressed, then went to play piano for a bit. I wasn't working until 9 pm tonight, then I'd work till 2 am into the next day. Once I was done with the piano, I went to watch friends. The episode was called 'The One With The Inappropriate Sister', and I couldn't stop laughing. This was a very typical day for me, actually. I feel like a lot of people think that performers like me never stop working and our lives are these crazy hectic whirlwinds of work and autographs and fangirls/boys and pictures and paparazzi and it's really not. Sure, that's a huge part of it, but when I'm in my apartment alone, just me and my dog Gracie, no one bothers us. I watch friends and eat and chill until I have to leave my house, and that's when the hectic part of my life kicks in. Anyway, after a few hours I felt like I needed a real meal, not just a snack, but that's all I had in my house. I hadn't been able to go food shopping yet, as the girls and I were recording our fourth studio album and there wasn't much downtime to run errands. I checked my watch and realized I still had a few hours left to go before I had to be at the studio. May as well shop now while I can...

(Enjoy everyone!! So the next chapters gonna be the 2nd part of her day, then chapter 3 is going to be day one of her repeating her day and so on! Anyway enjoy ilysm)