Games

(Nogla's P.O.V)

"Where the fuck are we at Brock?", I asked the shorter man who looked around frantically around the hallway then at his watch. "WE ARE NOT AT ART CLASS, THAT'S WHERE WE ARE!", he practically screamed right into my ear. "Ow, holy fuck Brock calm down!", I exclaimed patting my ear as a small ringing noise started. One thing about Brock is that he absolutely hates being late for anything. "What are you guys doing?", WildCat asked walking down the hallway to us with his backpack. "Trying to look for Art class!", Brock growled kicking at the floor. "Oh, that's where I'm going. Come on, I know the way there.", he grinned looking down at Brock. 

"Thanks.", Brock mumbled as we knocked on the door of a class room that was across the school from us. "YOU'RE LATE!", a familiar voice yelled. I looked across the room and smiled as my eyes landed on Brian who laughed furiously. "Shut up ye Irish bitch!", I yelled back at him from across the room. "Language.", the teacher growled tapping her foot annoyed. I saw Brock shrink out of the corner of my eye. "Why are you late?", she asked glaring at Brock. "W-W-Well...I uh....", he mumbled scratching his neck awkwardly. "We got lost.", WildCat responded pushing through Brock and I to walk towards Brian's table where four other guys sat. "Well then hurry up and sit.", she sighed rubbing her temples. "Hurry up Brock...", I mumbled pushing the frozen man forward towards the table WildCat went too. "You're late.", Brian repeated towards Brock and I. "So I've heard! You decided to be a bad friend and left me in first period even after I told you that I had no idea of where to go!", Brock replied pointing directly at Brian. "I'm sorry!", Brian said snickering. "That's not nice Brian.", a guy in a blue hoodie chuckled. "Who are you?", I asked surprised that I didn't noticed him before. "Senpai noticed you!", CaRtOoNz chuckled elbowing the masked man. "Shut up! You're always bullying me for that! I told you it was my cousin's game that she downloaded.", he said slamming his hand on the table. "You don't even have a cousin!", CaRtOoNz laughed. "So listen, I went on Delirious's phone to check the time.", CaRtOoNz began grinning. 'Delirious? Huh....that must be his name....odd but cool!', I thought as CaRtOoNz began the story again. "And when I opened it, the whole fucking screen was filled with notifications about Yandere Simulator!", he chuckled. "Shut up! I was trying it out so that IF I get a YouTube channel I would play it.....FOR content!", Delirious said crossing his arms. "Alright guys calm down because you're about to be assigned your project!", the teacher said waving her hand in a down motion. "So you're first assignment.....is a love project.", she grinned. My eyes widened in surprised and I felt knots start to form in my stomach. "So I will pass out a box with small pieces of paper to each group, and you'll each have to write your crush's or lover's name down. Mix them around in the box then each person will blindly pick a strip and read it out loud. Then, that person has to guess who wrote the name.", she grinned. I sighed as some students blushed and squealed as some grumbled and rolled their eyes. "Wait but you said we were doing an art project!", the guy in a grey hoodie who I found out was Ohm shouted out. "So, it's not an Art project really. It's a game I guess!", she said shrugging while a smile was plastered on her face. She grabbed multiple boxes with sheets of paper then walked to each group giving them one of each. "Wow, six people! This will be fun.", she chuckled as she placed a box with two sheets of paper down. "Fucking bitch..", CaRtOoNz mumbled after she walked to the next group then grabbed a sheet of paper ripping off a small piece. "Well....good luck?", Brian shrugged grabbing a pencil. And with that, we wrote names. Out of the corner of my eye I saw CaRtOoNz lean in behind Brian looking at his paper. "HEY! GET BACK YOU BITCH!", Brian yelled blushing as he shoved CaRtOoNz away. "Calm down! I didn't see anything!", CaRtOoNz snickered sitting back down in his seat then scribbling a name down. "Alright bitches, I'm done.", CaRtOoNz smiled crumbling up the paper then shooting it into the box. "Same.", KI responded scrunching up mine. Everyone else nodded and crumbled their papers into a ball then tossed it into the box. "So....who's first?", Delirious asked shaking the box to mix up the names. "Me!", Bryce grinned pulling the box towards him. He eagerly grabbed a piece of paper unraveling it quickly. He grinned as his eyes scanned over the name. "Who is it?", WildCat asked grinned. "Delirious.", Bryce responded grinning. "WHAT?", Delirious screamed lunging out of his seat. "Oh...did I mention that I'm bisexual?", Brian asked looking around. "S-Same...", I mumbled scratching my neck. I looked around and saw that everyone else nodded including Delirious. "Well....my turn I guess...", Brian shrugged grabbing a piece from the box. "Oh damn.", he mumbled covering his mouth. "Well if it isn't the oh incredible Ohm!", he chuckled rolling his eyes then throwing the paper at Ohm's mask. "W-What?", Ohm blushed looking down at the floor. "You people are so soft! It's disgusting. Time to handle this shit like a man.", WildCat grinned clutching a strip in his hand. "B-Brian?", he questioned looked at the blushing man. "Fuck yeah son! I'm fucking beautiful!", he grinned running his hand through his hair confidently. I saw CaRtOoNz lean in close to Brock and whisper something that made Brock chuckled nervously then grab a paper from the box. "Nogla!", he smiled up at me. "C-Cool...", I mumbled grinning like an idiot. "Gimme.", Ohm said gripping the box then pulling it towards himself. "Ooooh! Toonzy! Someone likes you!", he laughed poking CaRtOoNz in the arm. "S-Shut you damn fucker!", CaRtOoNz mumbled slapping Ohm hand off of himself. "He cusses when he's shy!", Ohm pointed out as CaRtOoNz looked down. "I'm picking one.", Delirious mumbled grabbing the one of the last strips from the white box. "WIldCat!", he read out loudly. "Obviously....", the tall man smiled jamming his hands into his pockets. "Nogla you pick one.", Delirious said pushing it towards me. "Brock.", I replied to all the curious faces. We laughed as Brock blushed furiously then cover his face with his hands. CaRtOoNz then grabbed the laststrip of paper then read, "Bryce!". "Aw!", Bryce cooed looking around at each of us. "I'm just going to flirt with all of you until I find out who it is.", Brian joking smirked rubbing his hands together. "So Brock, how's it going beautiful?", he asked but then shortly fell out of his seat laughing loudly. "Shut up...", Brock mumbled chuckling as we laughed loudly. "I think we should think this through...", Delirious said sitting up straight. "Think about it, all of our names got called.", he mumbled placing a hand on his chin. "Oh..shit. You're right...", Brian exclaimed widening his eyes. "Fuck...", CaRtOoNz mumbled.

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Hey guys! Ember here, I hope you enjoyed this chapter and if you did *inhales* THEN BEAT UP THE VOTE BUTTON AT THE TOP OF THE SCREEN THEN PROBABLY GIVE IT A HUG AFTER BECAUSE IT PROBABLY DIDN'T ENJOY BEING BEATEN UP BUT ANYWAY thank you guys so much and I will see all you amazing people later. Bye byez! :3