Chapter 1

Hey Guys! I'm writing another book. This book is about Kim Rowe shooting herself over the phone with Ace. Let's get somethings strait. 1:The time is set when Ace is 15-17 years old. 2:I know the time that Kim did die in real life he was in like his early 30's but idc. 3:In this Kim shoots herself over the phone with Ace not Gorden. 4:Ace's dad beats him. OK let's start!

Ace POV

The date it 1966. My name is Paul Frehley(Before he was called Ace) I'm a 15 year old kid growing up on the streets of the Bronx. Thats right the Bronx, I'm talking about gangs and drugs. I still go to high school(which I hate) but I have to graduate or else my dad will kill me(not like he already does everyday) speaking of my dad beating me. It all started when I was 12:When I got my first guitar. Before that my dad was the best! I don't know why he beats me but he just did, and I've learned to live with it. Anyways I have to get to school so I walk out the door and walk to my school.(Also Paul goes to the same school as him.)

Time skip 

"So didn't you sleep with Amy Curtis the other night?" Paul asked me. "Ya, shes alright I guess." I shrugged. "Well who do you have your eyes on today?" He asked. "Actually I don't really want like a fling or anything, I want like a real thing."  He looked at me like I was crazy. "Ok." (One more thing I'm so sorry but Ace wears a leather jacket everyday.) "So, who?" He said looking around at all the girls. I looked at a group of girls by the lockers. But one caught my eye. "Kim." He looked at her. "Kim Rowe?" "Ya, I mean shes pretty and nice, thats all you need in a girl." "I'm not gonna stop you." He shrugged his shoulders. "I'll talk to her tomorrow." "Suit yourself." 

After a long day of class I finally got home. I could see my fathers car in the driveway. Great. I walked in through the door and saw Nancy, my sister, laying on the couch reading something. "Hey Nance." She looked up. "Hey Paul." I walked by her and went into my room. There it was my beautiful guitar. I was going to pick it up when I heard the door open. I ran downstairs. 

Hey guys! Sorry for a cliffhanger but I'll make another chapter tomorrow. Anyway see ya!