Chapter 7: Cute Shy Love Interests

Languages:
Korean - Normal Text
English - Bolded
Chinese - Bolded & Slanted
Japanese - Slanted
Thai - Bolded, Slanted, Underlined
Other - Underlined

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Sunday, January 13, 2019~5:45PM-

~Wooyoung's POV~

"Food is here!" Shouted Taeha as her and Mija walked through the doors holding many stacks of pizza.

All of us who were playing games immediately got up and ran over to the kitchen where Mija and Taeha were headed. They opened two of the many boxes and got out plates.

"Birthday boy first." Mija smiled.

I stood in front, holding my plate. She gave me a slice of pizza and I headed to the table.

"Be careful, everybody." Taeha said. "If you aren't eating at the table."

One by one, everybody got their food. They all ate scattered around the house. Most of us young kids, who were here for my birthday party, stayed in the kitchen. I was sitting at the table with just a few, one of them being my best friend Seungmin.

"How does it feel to be an adult now, Youngster?" Seungmin asked, calling me by my nickname.

"I don't feel like one yet." I stated. "But I'll let you know once I do."

Across the table, I noticed Jeongin who was carefully picking at his pizza, taking off specific toppings.

"Do you not like that kind, Jeongin?" I asked, out of curiosity.

"I do, it's just I can't eat them." Jeongin replied.

I looked at him confused. He opened his mouth to show his teeth.

"Oh right, your braces." I said.

"Yeah." Jeongin said looking down.

"But he doesn't have to worry about it for much longer." Seungmin chimed in.

Jeongin smiled.

"Oh, you're getting them off?" I asked.

"Yeah." He nodded with a happy smile.

"I can't wait to see how you look without them." I said. "You'll let me be the first to see, right?"

"Well, I um..." He started to stress.

"I'm kidding." I said. "But I want to make that an excuse for us to hang out."

Jeongin looked down, the edge of his lips curling up. I snickered and turned to Seungmin who was giving me a weird look.

"Eat your pizza!" I demanded.

He snickered and continued to eat. All of us did. We started a new conversation and went back to games after dinner. Not long after we did gifts and cake for dessert. The party ended at 9:00 and that's when my guests went home, wishing me a last happy birthday as the day I became an adult.

*****

-Saturday, January 26, 2019~5:25PM-

~Kei's POV~

I walked into the kitchen after helping a table when one of my fellow waitresses came up to me.

"Table 30 is requesting you as their waitress." She told me.

"Me?" I asked. "But it's not my table."

"But they are requesting you." She said. "They'll probably tip you big if they are requesting you."