The Story of Evil- Daughter of Green

The story that the people know is only the tip of the ice burg there is more too it than what they know... I lived through most of it because I'm part of this evil story that shapes what has become of the kingdoms today... This is my side of the story..

Maddison's POV

A long time ago in the Kingdom of Green there was a girl that was of the royal blood line.. She had dreamed of a life of romance and love but her dreams could never come true because the kingdom was about to fall they came up with a compromise for her to make the prince of Blue fall for her and save the kingdom......

"Maddison... I'm sorry but this is the only thing we ask of you please try to make him fall for you... and save this kingdom." A court offical begged her

"it's the only thing we can do now if the two powerful kingdoms Yellow and Blue join forces then our Kingdom will just disappear!" another added

"If this goes well then you will be killed by the hand of the Princess of Yellow." the king told her "The Blue kingdom would become our ally and we would crush the powerful Yellow Kingdom!"

"Maddison, if you chose to do this.... you will see by your own eyes how cruel this world can be." her mother told her

And throwing away her own freedom & her own desires she accepted to become the 'sacrifice' for the sake of the Kingdom of Green... "I understand" she answered

Playing by "accident" she met the prince of Blue: Dakota.

"It's nice to meet you." she said to him with a fake smile that was very convincing.

And as Adam was tempted by the serpent so was the prince with a lie...

The pitiful prince fell for the princess of Green at first sight and thus an unfogivable sin was born. The Princess of Green held the prince's heart in her hand.

But little did they know the consiquences of the choices they were making....

Because a storm is coming and soon these kingdoms will be bathed in blood...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The prince of Blue and The princess of Yellow (my friend) were lovers but for the sake of the Kingdom she must destroy  destroy everything for the Kingdom she loved.... "I'm Sorry"

"Maddison... will you marry me?" Dakota asked me as he got down on one knee and proposed.

I gave him a smile and nodded "I will" I said to him... I wonder if this is right to play this boy's heart only to have it crushed to peices but I have to harden my heart...throw away all emotions and attachments... It's part of my vows to my kingdom.

His voice shaky and rough "I thought you were going to say no." he said to me and surprised I asked why and he answered "because I didn't think you loved me back... I don't know it's probably my imagination, you wouldn't say yes to someone you don't love right?"

Something inside me felt broken... i don't know what maybe it was guilt but I just smiled and placed my lips upon his and he jolted back in surprise. "I love you... so I said yes." I told him and just like that a sort of bitter feeling came upon me as this boy fell deeper and deeper for me...

I felt sorry for him honestly to be used to be used for the sake of a Kingdom's selfish needs... I wish I could stop this but it's too late to run away now.... they would have killed those I loved it I refused and tortured me till I agreed... but who cares now?

I stood on my balcony watching the stars as the insects sang their chourus through the night.

"Maddison. It's Dakota may I join you?" he asked

Dakota being here this late was odd but by the tone of his voice he's probably going to tell me something that he'd think would make me worry or sad but honestly to what he's going to go through when this is over...is the worst thing to wish for to a person so nothing will upset me if it's him "You don't come to see me this late at night...what's on your mind?" asked because the least I can do for him is to give him the best days of his life because it maybe the last he can trully be happy ever again.

"Well you know, Kourtney right?" he started

"Yeah what about her?"

"Well she's coming her tomorrow...your parents invited her for some business thing or something."

"Oh I see... do you still have feeling for her?" I asked 

"No it's not that it's just that I don't want you to worry... I had feelings for her but it's in the past now... I've only got eyes for Maddison." He shook his head and took my hand and kissed it.

"Then I have nothing to worry about." I said giving him a quick kiss "Who's she going to be here with?"

"Just her servant... you know the one that she's quit fond of... blue eyes like hers and golden hair.. they're quite similar that's probably why she's quite fond of him." Dakota stated "well I'm off Good Night my love." He said walking away.

"GoodNight." I replied as he left.

The next day Kourtney arrived to our Palace... I went to greet her and she didn't seem at all angry at me nor showed any sign of spite. I couldn't believe it! things were falling apart... I had to do something something fast.

"I'm looking forward to staying with you all." She said with a smile. She's good.. she's too good, I knew she was great but I didn't know what I was really up against. Damn.

"I'm Connor, her loyal servant." said a blue eyed boy he and I had eye contact and that moment stupidly against everything I did I fell for him. 

I flashed him a smile and that was the first time I've ever smiled from the bottom of my heart. My heart stopped when I saw him and by how he looked at me I know for some reason that he felt the same.. love at first sight... Forbbidden feelings are growing inside me... Somebody save me.

 I've fallen for the enemy who we are try to destroy.