Super Railgun And A Taco Truck, The Unstoppable Team

"Where'd that freakin' punk go?!" Elena yelled, her arms engulfed in flames as she clenched her fists.

"Can't you make her calm down or something?" Artemis asked Misaki, who shook her head.

"They took my remotes!" she replied. "I need them!"

"Look, Scorchy," Impulse said as he raised his hands. "Let's just calm down....you're going to attract a lot of unneeded attention."

"Your face is a bunch of unneeded attention!" Elena snarled back. "Now where is he?! I WILL BURN HIM TO A CRISP!!!"

"Well, we're not going to find him here." Mikoto reasoned. "Let's just keep looking for Dark Matter....."

Gunha grinned. "You sure have some guts, though!" He said cheerfully.

"Elena, we can look for him once we find Dark Matter and get out of here." Robin said. "But for now, calm down: your going to melt the walls, and we'll all drown."

Elena sighed as the flames died down a bit.

"Fine." She grumbled. "But just so you know, I am soooo telling Babs about what you keep in your little, 'safe keepings', as Damian calls it."

"What?" Robin asked with a confused frown as Impulse chuckled.

But Elena was already was walking. "This way!" She called over her shoulder.

"Who's Damian?" Mikoto asked Robin as she walked beside him. Robin shrugged.

"I have no idea." He replied. "I don't know a 'Damian'- or a Babs." He added.

"Here's his roo- uh oh." Elena said, her face paling.

"What is it?" Artemis asked, standing beside her. "Oh crap." She choked.

Mikoto looked through the window of the door, and gasped.

There was Teitoku Kakine.

In a chair.

An electric chair.

"They're trying to kill him....." Elena whispered.

Mikoto narrowed her eyes. "They'll be the ones being electrocuted!" She kicked the door open.

The man in the room- he was wearing a hood - turned to look at her. He chuckled.

"Welcome, Mikoto of Krypton."

"E-eh??" Mikoto croaked. "D-don't be stupid! Me, a Kryptonian?"

"Yes, you." The man confirmed.

Mikoto laughed. "Wow, you're really off your rocker, aren't you?" The man sighed.

"Mikoto, think. Haven't you noticed you've had stronger senses? And enhanced strength?"

"I think I would have noticed if I could fly or lift a bus, thank you."

"It takes a bit for your powers to fully develop." the man explained. "But I'd imagine they'd be working alright around your age."

Mikoto rolled her eyes. "Yeah, right." A spark jumped from her brow.

The man in the hood was silent. He just pushed a button on his remote.

And activated the electric chair.

Teitoku, being unconscious, did not scream, but his body did jerk.

"No!" Mikoto screamed, and jumped forward.

The desperately tried to rip the iron anti-skill binding off of his hands, but they stayed in place. An idea bloomed in the back of her mind, but she ignored it.