Tragic

Chapter I lost count

Ariana's POV

I urgently ran out of the hospital with tears pouring down. This is the end. I thought. How will I tell the kids? I got in my car and raced like a jet all the way home (Rude-Magic). I got out of my car and went inside. "Mom!" Eliot ran to hug me. "Hey sweetie, Where's Jasmine?" I patted his back throwing my purse on the couch. "Here" Jasmine walked down stairs. "Lets sit" I told them both. "This looks like it's gonna be bad" Jasmine said sitting. "So I went to the doctors and he said th-", "you are pregnant!" Eliot interrupted. "No dummy be quiet" Jazzy said. "That I have. A deadly disease that can be cured but I have to take a risk, I will take the surgery next week and I can either die or never be able to sing again" I said sternly. "OMG" Jaz began to cry followed by Eliot. "Don't cry" I soothed them. I called Jai and told him the news and he didn't care he just told me he ducks Elizabeth behind my back and he wanted to leave me since I got my kids, screw him he left when I needed him most (ironic). I watched tv and I cried thinking about everything. 
@ ArianaGrande
Hey guys I'm feeling bad all week I guess it's that disease I have been diagnosed with, k could die or never be able to sing. I love you no matter what!
@ JasmineGrande
Pray for my mother she doesn't deserve this hell #PrayforAriana
@ ElliottGrande
Pray for her please #PrayForAriana
@ Jai_Jan (not real)
Fuck Ariana stupid bitch got kids and ruined out life, that's why I fucked @ ElizabethGillies #shesasluttoo

I will update tonight about the surgery and the results so tune in