The chapter youve all been waiting for

Special Chapter

I inhaled as I walked through the main counter. I opened the door and looked back I saw Jasmine and the baby, Justin, Eliot, and Jai. "You actually came asshole" a tear slipped down my cheek. " I heard about everything my phone was hacked those messages weren't me. I love you Ariana" he cried. "Love you too baby" is smiled. "Love you" Elliott and Jazzy said. I waved good bye and walked in. I sat down as the doctor gave me medicine to fall asleep.

Hours later

Doctor's POV

I walked out of the room with empty ness in my heart. "I have the results, Ariana Grande, is well she dead." I snuffled. Everyone instantly began to cry.

Jasmine's POV

The news  was heartbreaking my mom is dead. I can't stop crying. "Jasmine it's gonna be okay" Justin kissed my cheek. "No it's fucking not" I yelled as I turned sides from my bed. "Ding Dong" I heard. What is someone doing here at night. I jogged down stairs and opened the door. "Miss Jasmine Summers nice to see you" The foster lady said. "Its Grande, Jasmine Grande" I retorted. "Yes Yes" she said. "What do you want?" I said yawning. "Tell Mister Eliot to pack up his things he's going back to the center" she smiled. "What?! Why?!" I shrieked. "Well no one is in care for him now" she smiled falsely. "Then why am I not going" I asked angrily. "You are now over 18 you are an adult which means you can care for yourself but Eliot on the other hand is still 16 which means he's not an adult" she pushed me out of the side and went up to Eliot's room. "Thats illegal you can't just come in without invitation" I yelled. I ran up the stairs but Eliot and her were coming and he had a suit case. "Leave him alone!!!!" I yelled. "Jasmine help me!!!" he yelled as the lady pushed him in her car and drove away. "No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed loudly and fell to my knees.

Next Day

I woke up and I was on the couch with and ice pack on my head. "Miss Jasmine are you all right" outer maid Carlita asked. "Oh yes" I replied. "Miss have you seen Eliot?" she asked. "Eliot?!" I screamed remembering what happened last night. "Umm we need to go to court now!!!!' I yelled. "Um ma'am we have to schedule an appointment. "Then do it!" I yelled.

Days later in court

"Miss Jasmine I see your case but that makes no sense of not taking Eliot out" the judge said. "She has no right to barge in my house and take him away" I retorted. "Yes, simply I understand but what does that make this case, A case about thievery, no it's about adoption" the judge explained. "Yes, Sir I understand but what right does she have?" I asked. "Objection, I have the all the right he is a minor which means his mother died and she is no longer here for him and you aren't taken away because you are now an adult who can take care of yourself" The lady said. I knew I lost this case. But then a lightbulb hit me. "Objection! Im an adult right? which means I am related to Eliot which also means I can adopt him and take charge because I'm an adult and we are related so he should be under my custody" I said. The judge nodded "Case closed Miss Jasmine will adopt Eliot and he will be under her custody"  he pounded the mallet and everyone cheered for me. I hugged Eliot and smirked at the evil old woman.

Back at the center 

I signed the papers and Eliot was now under my custody.