Chapter One: The Invitation

One day there was a boy whose name was Falon, Falon Risfin. Who was, well according to his parents, absolutely normal, just an average, normal boy they kept telling themselves, but only the dad was hoping this. The mom was hoping he was a wizard, and this was no normal boy, this was a wizard. Then, one sad day, around August 10, 1984 on a normal drive home, his mother died in a car crash.

He grew up with his immature brother, Quavondo who laughed at any word that had to do with bathrooms, like potty, pee, or poop. When Falon was eleven (and his brother, Quavondo, was six). He got a note that didn't have any stamp on it, that said "9870, Jokers Drive, The Basement".

He was tempted to open when he realized that whoever wrote the letter knew where he slept, so he turned it over. It had a stamp that had a raven, a lion, a snake and a badger. He opened it and it read "Dear Falon Risfin, You have been accepted into Hogwarts, school of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Here is a list of what first year students require-"

He didn't get to read the rest because at that point his brother interrupted " Daddy! Daddy!" he shouted "Falon's got mail, and he's reading it!", at that point he heard the sound of stomping coming from the steps, he looked for somewhere to hide it, but it was too late. His father was there. He said "Who is it from?" in a very grizzly, booming voice.

His father was a big man who weighed about 243 pounds and was 6'9", he had very little neck and had a small, black mustache. His skin was a light tan.

Falon then responded to his father's question with "I don't know, it has a symbol on it that's all.", his father said "What did I tell you about reading letters from strangers?" Falon then punched him and ran into the basement and locked the door, then he started to finish the letter, the rest said:

"Uniform

• Three sets of plain work robes (black)

One plain pointed hat (black) for day wear

One pair of protective gloves (dragon hide or similar)

One winter cloak (black with silver fastenings)

Books

The Standard Book of Spells (Grade One)

A History of Magic

Magical Theory

A Beginners Guide to Transfiguration

One Thousand Magical Herbs and Fungi

Magical Drafts and Potions

Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them

The Dark Forces: A Guide to Self-Protection

Other (Also Required )

One wand

One Cauldron (Pewter, standard size two)

One set glass or crystal phials

One telescope

One set of brass scales

One pet owl/cat/rat/toad (Not Required )

FIRST YEARS CANNOT BUY, BRING OR RIDE BROOMSTICKS! "

Falon then heard banging at the door and his father shouted "OPEN THE DOOR THIS MINUTE!" so he did. Then for the next three days he was sitting in his brother's room, because his dad wants to show him "to learn to be in other people's shoes" he liked the idea actually, because his brother is spoiled, so his room is pretty nice.

His father spent the next day installing a new dog door. Every day at breakfast, and dinner a plate of food would be slid through. He was only aloud to leave the room to go to the bathroom.

He barely ever gets to see the outside world, most of the time he just sat and wondered what it would be like to be outside the house. when he stares at the window at night,

he sees nothing but the bars installed on his window and the flames in his fireplace, but soon, that's all going to change.