World meets a happy ending and a happy beginning.

It's a narrow line I'm walkin'

Better watch myself

'Cause we got everybody talkin'

And I can hear 'em say

Maybe in another lifetime

Maybe when you're older

What they don't know is

I've already made up my mind (My mind)

And yes I know what love is

Lucas and Maya were two old souls with two young hearts.

When they started dating their peers thought that it won't last. That their differences were attracted because of their hormones and the unknown. What they did not know was how much they balanced each other.

Then they thought that because they already were part of the world that they had all figured out and their relationship was perfect. What they did not know was all the trials they had to go through and how they still fight very often... but they always made out and apologized at the end.

Then they thought that their relationship would not survive graduation and they will end up breaking up. What they did not know was how they celebrated their acceptance letter to the NYU in their own new apartment and how their mothers were already planning their wedding.

Indeed Lucas and Maya were two old souls with two young hearts, not that they were complaining.

'Cause we are two old souls,

With two young hearts

We can run, I will follow you to the end of the earth

Where we can see forever,

They can never tear us apart

Two old souls,

With two young hearts

Two young hearts

They say we're too young

I could lie awake in darkness

Oh just to dream of you

And you could lay your head on my chest

Yeah, just like you always do

Couples went and go in their class, even Riley had around four boyfriends during high-school. Zay being the last one, they also broke up because Riley wanted to stay in New York while Zay decided to return to Texas. But Lucaya survived, so did Smakle and Farkle, and Yogi and Darby. But then agin those three couples were for ever. Now their peers understood that what Lucas and Maya had was especial.

Riley had already called dibs on maid of honor, as Farkle did on best man. Those two were a force you did not want to mess around with, especially when their OTP was involved.

Maybe in another lifetime

Maybe when we're older

At least we know that

We've already made up our minds

And yes we know what love is

'Cause we are two old souls,

With two young hearts

We can run, I will follow you to the end of the earth

Where we can see forever,

They can never tear us apart

Two old souls,

With two young hearts

Two young hearts

Riley chose to stay in New York and go to the same university as her best friend. She wanted to be a good teacher as her dad was for her. That totally had Cory crying his heart out.

Farkle and Smakle went to Harvard, as expected, to study science and business. They were planning on continuing the legacy of the Minkus Empire.

Zay returned to Texas to become a councilor and help kids the same way he and Lucas had once needed someone to guide them out of trouble.

Katy's T.V show is still going strong on their fifth season and expecting a sixth one soon. She also was invited to guest star in other shows, earning great reviews and amazing critics.

Maya still sang at Clover every Saturday night, presenting new song after song. She ended up catching the eye of a producer one night and offered her an opportunity to record her own CD. The offer was tempting but she rejected her, her passion and soul lied on the art and she wanted to spend the rest of her life on it. The producer insisted on her at least letting him buy her songs, which she did and still does- it is a great income after all.

Lucas followed his girl to college, still her protector and confident. He also started preparing for the life of a politician. He knew it was going to be hard but he had Maya by his side and with her he could do anything.

We're gonna keep on runnin'

Runnin' for all that we are

We want it all or nothing

We knew it right from the start

We are apart of something

Something as old as time, time, time

'Cause we are two old souls

With two young hearts

We can run, I will follow you to the end of the earth

Where we can see forever,

They can never tear us apart

Two old souls,

With two young hearts

Two young hearts

"That's the last box" Lucas said as he put said box on the ground "Pretty neat, eh" he commented as he looked around their new apartment "Doesn't it feel like a happy ending?" he asked his beautiful girlfriend.

"It does" she replied, coming closer so he would wrap his arms around her "One chapter's closed but another had opened. It is a happy ending and happy beginning"

You're never too young