I Love You More Than Anything

You and Sanha went to the living room with the food. You sat down first turning on the TV.
Sanha sat besides you. You felt a little bit cold so you got the Blanket from the couch. You sat with Sanha again. You sat  right besides him you covered Sanha and you with the blanket.

Y/n's POV
"Beagle~ What should we watch?"

"Ehm... How about Horror.?"

You looked at him in disbelief.

"You know that I get heart attacks when there's  jumpscares. Are you kidding me?"

He just smiled I can't believe him.

"I'm going to protect you from everything bad" he smiled at me. I turned so red right in front of him. Damn get a hold if yourself Y/n!

"Ok then" I said
"You choose Beagle."

He chose Fucking IT. I COULD RIP HIS HEAD OF HE KNOWS THAT I HATE CLOWNS. 😑

We watched the movie and the music got freakier making me now it'll be scary.

Sanha's POV
I saw IT before and know the scariest scene will come up. I could feel Y/n leaning towards me. The jumpscare was near and she already touched my shoulder....BINGOOO. The jumpscare made her jump on my lap and bury her face into the crock of my neck. I knew she would jump. I hugged her pulling her closer to me. She was shaking a bit. Till she realized that she sat on my lap. She pulled away from me. Looking at me turning completely red. I was so red  for sure.
She was still sitting on my lap.
She then gasped and jumped up.

"OMG I'M SORRY"  she said completely embarrassed about herself

"No it's ok." I chuckled at her cuteness

"omg this is so embarrassing."
She hid her face with her hands.
I stood up and turned off the TV.
I pulled of her hands from her face to face me. She looked into my eyes.

"By the way you didn't answer my question about being my Girlfriend."

" oh ehm.... ok"

"ok? What do you mean?"

"I'll be your Girlfriend." She smiled brightly at me.

I let go of her hands making her look at me confused.

(Sorry had to do that

(Sorry had to do that. 😂)

I was know jumping up and down making her chuckle. I calmed myself down and cupped her cheeks.

"Let's have a date tomorrow."
She smiled so cute.

"Ok Beagle."
Suddenly the door bell rang we  went there and she opened the door.

Y/n's POV
I heard the bell rang and knew that it was my dad. I went to the door  having Sanha following me.
I opened the door and there was my dad looking at Sanha right away.

" Y/n who's this?" my dad asked me

"Ah this-"

"I'm Yoon Sanha. Y/n's boyfriend nice to meet you."
He smiled and reached his hand out to shake. I was mentally face-palming myself.
But what was wierd my dad took his hand and smiled almost thankfull.
He seems to like Sanha. Weird my dad used to hate my Best friend that I had and he wasn't my boyfriend. But with Sanha he's fine. The hell.
Sanha then got a call after my dad entered and said he hopes that I love him as much as he does. After that he smiled and walked in the Kitchen and got surprised by the presents Sanha gave me. He looked out the Kitchen giving me  a thumps up.
After Sanha ended the call.

"Y/n-nie I have to go I'll give you information about the Date tomorrow. I'll prepare it as soon as I arrived at the dorm."

I nooded. He then kissed my forehead and left  while waving at me.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
SOOOO hope you guy's enjoyed this part it didn't turn out like I wanted it to. Since I changed my mind and decided to do that with the Horror thingy.
I hope you still liked it.
Thanks for the support.
(ASTROS NEW ALBUM IS AMAZING I DIED)

I love you. Stay tuned for more.
❤️

Take a second and look at this dorky pie😆♥️