※A Soft One※

WE'RE TIMESKIPPIN' y e e t

also ill try to update daily ;w;

uwu

(psssssst Ali we're all in hel- I mean middle school so..... YEET)
------------------------------------------------

big boi Mt's POV

"So, left finger here...then right goes here?" I strummed the ukulele softly, then I realized I played the g-chord. "Yes!" I accidentally shouted, I put my hand over mouth and smiled. I looked up at the doorway to find a tired unhappy sister there. "So, you can play G now?" I nodded happily. She said, "That's great, can I get some sleep now? It's two in the morning for pete's sake." Then she groggily went back to bed. I quickly put my ukulele back in it's case as I sat up in bed. Then I laid down, and fell asleep.

*Timeskip brought to you by burnt pop tarts*

*At school already now y e e t*

Mt bois POV

"Sis, let go of my arm...I'm gonna be late to homeroom!" She refused for a sec, but eventually let go. She scoffed and said, "Fine, but if no one else knows My Chemical Romance in my homeroom, I'm leaving." I rolled my eyes as we both entered the school building. She went to the seventh grade building, as I went the eighth grade building. I saw my homeroom class number on a door and lockers near the classroom. I looked on the sheet of paper I was given to on the orientation day to see what my locker combination was. I unlocked it and put my backpack in it. I took out my sketchbook and brung my ukulele as well.

Please let the teacher be cool with instruments....

I crossed my fingers gently as I walked in the classroom. To my surprise, kids were scattered everywhere playing instruments. Looks like my question was answered. There were kids playing guitars, some were drawing, but someone alone in the back was just reading. I decided to sit at a desk beside him as I set my sketchbook on the table. I quickly got out my uke and started to strum a soft tune.

Then I got a small idea, I started strumming a familiar song,

Then I began to sing,

When the leader of the bad guys sang,

Something soft and soaked in pain...

I heard an echo from his secret hideaway...

I finished the song softly, as I felt a million eyes staring at me. I was going in a small panic mode as suddenly the bell rang. I sighed in relief as I put my uke away. I quickly ran out of the classroom as I unlocked my locker, put in my uke, slammed my locker shut and ran to art class. While I was running, I thought to myself,

That kid in the back is adorable...

How can someone so cute be like that!

No, gotta stay calm, I'm lost in my mind..

Hey....that could be the start of a song!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ello I'm back! So many things happened,
1. I made an animation for a school project ( wink it was gay)

2. Spring break starts after tomorrow

3. i off of hiatus on Yt y e e t

also, hi Ali :>