💗 𝓢𝓱𝓸𝔀 𝓜𝓮 𝓨𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 💗

❀Ft's POV❀

"How do you know my name?"

I silently stared at the person that called my name into the night. 

Thoughts started to rush through my head, 'Is he going to hurt me? No, he seems nice..maybe we could be friends? Ugh, you're thinking too much again Thomas. Get your mind out of the gutter..'

I gripped the lawn chair with my life, 'Jesus Christ, chill out..'

≋ Mt's POV ≋

I shifted in awkward position, the more I moved, the more I became flustered.
"I just pay attention to the roll call in classes a lot. Names and faces are easy to memorize for me...so," I trail off while shrugging my shoulders.

He pursed his lips and simply nodded, somewhat satisfied with my response.
He proceeded to stand from his chair, but I caught him wincing in the process. "Well, it was certainly a pleasure meeting you, Tommie."
My ears perked up in surprise as I smiled.

"You too, Thomas.." He patted my head before disappearing back through the busy house. I sighed as I pulled my hood over my head. I put my hand in my pocket and pulled out my phone, "Oh shit," I mutter. "It's almost 1 am.." I send a quick text to Royalty.

rawr🐛: i'm gonna go home, i'm tireddd af 😴😴

rat tingz™🐁: 🙄 ight, I guess you can sleep

rawr🐛: didn't ask for your permission lol 🤡

rat tingz™🐁: I'll see you in a bit tho, btw what happened with you know who? 😏😚

rawr🐛: nothin' ms. nosey, chill

rat tingz™🐁: lol, but f'real, be careful going home

rawr🐛: m'kay, love youuu 😔😔

rat tingz™🐁: guess I love you too 😒💜

I turned off my phone and shoved it back in my pocket. I stood up and eyed the chain link fence carefully. I ran and leapt over it with ease.

Later on, I walked along the sidewalk in my neighborhood. I had my earbuds in, blasting Collar Full through them. "Show me your love.." Was all I could mutter out of my mouth, it sparked something deep inside me, both bad and good. I shook my head away from the more darker thoughts.

Brendon's singing quickly distracted me from the lewd places I wandered into, his scent, the contact, it was too much.

"If you're gonna be the death of me, that's how I wanna go.."
I folded my arms around myself, humming to the melody.

"It's the truth.."