Changes (a fic)

I wrote this because I was inspired by someone's drabble they did of MYWORLD on the ew amino. 

Im sorry if it sucks

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pau laid in the millions of sunflowers he was dozing off in. He had a smile on his face as the warmth of the sun caressed his face. It felt so nice to just relax after working all week to fix up the camp that had been destroyed by raiders. Now he was just relaxing.

"Hey, Bushy Brows. You enjoying the sun?" A familiar voice had approached.

Pau kept smiling even though his sunlight was being blocked by someone he knew. "I was until you blocked it." He opened his eyes to stare at the person. "Hellucard, what are you doing here? I'm not coming back. I'm taking a break." He made no move to get up. He closed his eyes once again, simply humming.

Once again the sunlight's warmth engulfed him as he felt Hellucard lay down next to him. It was quiet for a while with the exception of the bugs and birds chirping in the day time.

"Pau, can I ask you something?"

Pau hummed a response.

"After all this is over, will we still.. be together?" Hellucard's voice drifted off at the end.

Pau opened his eyes and looked over at Hellucard who's face was anxious. Pau turned over so that he was lying on his side. He propped up his elbow, resting his head on his palm. "Of course we will. Nothing will ever change that, love." He used his other hand to move Hellucard's hair out of his face. He stared into Hellucard's honey colored eyes and smiled.

Hellucard closed his eyes and scooted closer to Pau. He nuzzled his head into the crook of Pau's neck. "I just worry is all. With the world changing, and the appearance of those new monsters..."

Pau placed his arms around Hellucard, embracing him softly. "I would never leave you. Nothing will ever make me leave you. I love you. You know that." He cooed. "I will stay by your side forever."

---

Pau stood there in front of the mirror in his bedroom. He stared long and hard at his features which seemed to never change even though he had been living for a very long time. To be honest, he had forgotten how long he had been alive. It seemed like eons. He roughly guessed he had been living for 100 years or so.

Time was always so slow around here. It never seemed to flow. There was no day or night cycles around in the Void. It was just...frozen. But he knew that time did continue in this world because of the huge clock that always ticked in the lounge of the base. And a quick look at his calendar that was hanging from the wall told him that it was the 10th of January 2019.

Pau lifted his hand and touched the spot where his right eye used to be. It didn't hurt anymore. Sometimes Pau had panic attacks when he would wake up from his slumber; he thought he had became blind in one eye when there was nothing but darkness. He slowly traced the scar that went down to his jaw. He remembered the pain from the sudden attack.