Small Fanfic

A tall brown haired man looked at the injured and chained up girl before him, scars littered everywhere on her frail body. This man's name was Pau. He was a fire wizard in Hellion, and it was his duty to take care of the main energy supplier of the core, which was this girl before him.

She wore a tattered purple hoody with black biker shorts. Her short brown hair was matted a little as a few drips of blood fell down her face and onto the steel floor of the core. Her skin was pale from the lack of sunlight in the Void. She was laying on the steel floor, shivering. "ome..."

Pau sighed, kneeling down and touching her head gently as he could. He felt pity when she flinched and sank further into the floor if possible. "Silent, I'm not going to hurt you. It's me, Pau." He voice was quiet as to not scare her.

Silent's purple cat ears were twitching as she weakly crawled into Pau's lap and began to shiver and shake. She was crying. "I wanna go home... He hurts me." She cried out against his leg.

Pau looked down sadly at her. "I can't change him. He rules over this region. He's stronger than us." He began to softly pet her head, trying to work out those tangles in her hair. "I'm sorry."

"I wanna go home." She whispered quietly. "I don't like it here. If I'm missing, then they will come looking for me." She trailed off, clutching onto his pants.

"They?"

"Sun and Moon."

"Who's Sun and Moon?" Pau asked, but he received no answer as he saw that Silent had dozed off on him, curling up around him. He smiled a sad smile, leaning down and kissing her on the head. "Sleep peacefully, you didn't deserve this." He sat up, continuing to pet her hair as he saw a green flash of light from the corner of his eye. He stood up, leaving Silent his pink hoody as a pillow and walked outside the door to see Hellucard. "What do you want?"

"Awwwww, no hello?" Hellucard asked, a dark gleam in his eyes as he saw the cute scene of one of his men comforting his power source. "That was rather cute~" He smiled.

"Don't wake her up. She's tired." Pau growled.

"So hostile. It's almost as if you like her, oh my god. Do you? That's rather weird." Hellucard teased as he walked close to Pau.

"She's just a child. Why are you doing this to her? You don't treat Dale the same way as her." Pau snapped.

"Dale isn't a demonic cat monster. Dale is a human with plant based powers. Also, she isn't a child. She's 20,000 years old. Silent, is a monster. She has an endless supply of energy to fuel our base!" Hellucard explained as if it was so simple. "Also she pisses me off."

"Are you still sore about getting your ass handed to you by her when you first kidnapped her? I told you NOT to kidnap the locals on the island."

"I was caught off guard. Didn't expect a brat like her to turn into a giant demon cat." Hellucard pouted.

Pau smirked, laughing a little.

Hellucard narrowed his eyes at him, walking in closer until a their faces were a little bit inches apart. He had a smug grin on his face.

Pau stared down at him, not the least bit scared by him. "Leave her alone. Let her go back home, we have enough power to fuel the base for the next 100 years."

Hellucard only laughed. "Nope, she's mine now. She'll never be free. Once I have you in my sights, you never get to leave. Same goes for Edd. Once I get him in the void, he'll be MINE."