Chapter 4 -- Kimberly's Torture Continues

^^^^Hooray..........*pulls out internet beer*

Kimberly couldn't remember when she finally was able to sleep or how long she was allowed to sleep, but she was rudely awaked by her cage being shaken. It was Goldar hovering over her cage. She was very sore and stiff from the previous day's punishment, but she was refreshed and had regained some of her composure, and so she tried to cover her nakedness. Her cage was opened, and Goldar ordered a couple of putties to drag her out. Held by the arms, she is brought down a long corridor until they reach a large door. The door opened, and Kimberly was brought inside. She tried to swallow her fear at seeing that she was back in the torture chamber, and Tortura and Lord Zedd were standing there waiting for her.

Don't worry Kim, I'm swallowing something too. It's called bile.

Struggling in vain against her captors, Kimberly is put on one of the tables in the chamber and strapped down. Her arms are strapped over her head, her ankles are spread apart and strapped to the end of the table. Two thin straps hold her torso down -- one is just under her breasts and the other on her lower abdomen, between her belly button and her pubic hair. She was completely exposed and helpless.

So basically, she's spread eagle, naked, on an operating table.

Remember, this is an erotic fanfic.

"Good morning, Pink Ranger, " Tortura taunted. "Ready for our day's activities?" Kimberly, through her fear, looked up at the monster and tried to be firm. "The Rangers will be here soon. You might as well just let me go and spare yourself!" Lord Zedd threw back his head and laughed. "I think not, Pink Ranger, I think not!"

Is that your catchphrase or something?

he laughed and then, turning to Tortura and seeing that the monster was prepared to begin the day's torture session, continued "Let the torture begin!" The opening torture for the day was quite simple, but effective. Tortura took a long needle. He put it in a flame until it was burning hot, and then delicately stuck the needle into Kimberly's flesh. Kimberly looked on with trepidation as the needle was heated, and she winced in pain as the burning hot sharp tip of the needle touched her tender flesh. She bit her lip, determined not to give them the satisfaction of hearing her scream.

I've read enough Grim/Dark Fics to know that she'll scream eventually.

Tortura kept the needle red hot, and since it was a needle, it didn't leave any marks, but because it was sharp and hot, it caused searing pain wherever on Kimberly's lovely flesh it touched.

*Sighs* Man, it's sentences like these that just affirm to me that this is not just a wanton horror grimdark fic, but an EROTIC FANFIC. 'Lovely flesh'. Fuck....

Tortura carefully stuck it in her armpits, her breasts, her nipples, her legs, her belly button, all over her firm lovely body.

Ugh...

Kimberly recoiled and twisted in pain as the needle inflicted its torture on her helpless body.

SnarkyYaoiLover recoiled and twisted in pain as the evil erotic fanfic inflicted it's horror upon her helpless mind.

Next, Tortura took a small electric prod and approached Kimberly with it.Kimberly was lying helpless on the table, watching Tortura's every move with terror. Tortura held the electrode before Kimberly's pretty face and spoke.".

I also read Cupcakes, so again, I know where this is going.

Do you know what this is? Well, I'll give you a hint... it isn't very nice. Perhaps I should turn it on." Tortura twisted a switch on the probe and it began to hum. Sheer terror shot through Kimberly's body. "Now," said Tortura, "maybe I should show you what it does." He leaned over to a piece of metal, held it close, and then pushed a button. A jolt of electricity shot from the end of the probe to the metal. Kimberly gasped in horror. "And now, my dear, for you..." He approached Kimberly.